I recently found/fixed a uaz it was bad ass I had like 4 Jerry cans. I picked up my friend in Eleckro I might have spelt that wrong. Anyways we drove all the way to the south west airport. I found a aks and put it in the back of the truck, we drove really east and filled up the truck. Of coarse we found a tent and put It in the back and I didn't even look and this guy with a hatchet was charging at us we both kinda lit him up. I felt bad it must have taken him a good hour and a half to get there. We jumped back in the truck I was way to tired to drive so he's drove and I sat in the back I'm not sure when but when we stopped at a heli crash (didn't find a thing) we heard a heli I didn't really think it was a threat but my friend crashed the truck on one of those barrier things. The truck was glitched so we couldnt repair it. We were scratching are heads when my friend said he saw something he got lit up and died. I was able to kill the one but anther guy came out with a flock from the left and shot me in the head anything can happen. even if you in the middle of no where.