Sign in to follow this  
Ruthl3ss86

You were kicked from game "Battleye Script Restriction # 16"

It just started doing this today when i try to connect to servers, and I've noticed it's doing it to a lot of other players as well, anyone know what this means?

yeah, dafuq is this shit, was waiting for a post saying this... having this problem since the patch.

yeah i get the same but with script restriction #1. Also, it appeared to have stopped and changed itself to infintie laoding after the "recieving" part where you would enter the game.

yep i've also been having the infinite loading screen. I really don't understand why there are new problems with this mod, when it should be better with each update ... not worse :\

In earlier versions of this mod I had a much better experience, I hope the dev team can tackle all these issues quickly, if I'm not mistaken the Day Z team is working with Bohemia Interactive now? A lot of people bought arma 2 combined ops just to play this mod...

yep i've also been having the infinite loading screen. I really don't understand why there are new problems with this mod' date=' when it should be better with each update ... not worse :\

In earlier versions of this mod I had a much better experience, I hope the dev team can tackle all these issues quickly, if I'm not mistaken the Day Z team is working with Bohemia Interactive now? A lot of people bought arma 2 combined ops just to play this mod...

[/quote']

100% agree with this.