This is possible the most stupid thing I've heard, I genuinely don't understand how this can even be a thing.

PvP is a VERY large and important aspect of the game, what do you even do when it is removed?

Zombies aren't a threat whatsoever, even on the highest difficulty level and banning people who kill each other?

Alrighty then..

Seem pretty easy to understand to me.

In the RED corner of the ring we have a full pvp mess of KOS.

In the BLUE corner of the ring we have a full pve fest of zombies killing.

None of them are realistic, but since some of us are looking for something ''in the middle'' (that would be a realism survivor game), sometime we play on a pve server, sometime on a pvp server, life is not perfect, the Dayz community neither.

Edited by SixGunLover

We also run events for PvP to that you can join in on and you can win stuff but if you dont want to join in with a little pvp for some fun then the players dont have too the can just carry on looting and doing what they do

This is possible the most stupid thing I've heard, I genuinely don't understand how this can even be a thing.

PvP is a VERY large and important aspect of the game, what do you even do when it is removed?

Zombies aren't a threat whatsoever, even on the highest difficulty level and banning people who kill each other?

Alrighty then..

PvP is a VERY large and important aspect for YOU. Not everybody likes the COD style, shoot on sight gankfest that DayZ has become. I've been playing on PvE servers like this one for a while now and it's a blast. A lot of the new PvE servers have AI controlled bandits, events, and other things to keep them interesting.