zzayers

[]@6ixfeetdeep[] - Active and friendly admins [] 300+ vehicles [] Custom Towns [] Dedicated Server Box []

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Welcome!!!!!

Are you looking for not one but two good private hives?!?! Well come join us on either our Chernarus or Namalsk Server. We have Active Admins that areon. To assist us we run 3 anti cheats!!! We have our own TeamSpeak 3 server and our own website that has a growing community of over 100+ pre-white listed members!! Our community is growing every day and we have all sorts of people that make the gaming experience more enjoyable on the servers and on the forums. From time to time we host special server events that rewards players with gear, vehicles and other awesome prizes!! If you're a new player admins and others are willing to work with you and show you the ropes for a while so you get used to the server, sometimes well provide you a car if your lucky!! We try to provide the best atmosphere and experience for every DayZ player and clans. All clans/groups are welcome to join the server and make it their new home also!!!

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Chernarus Server Specs:

• Server IP: 173.192.200.74:3034
  • 300+ Vehicles
  • 20 Choppers( Includes Little Birds, MI17, and Ospreys!! )
  • Custom Loadout
  • Automatic Repair and Refuel Stations along the cost
  • A Battle Arena
  • Events that Reward players
  • Side Chat is Enabled (Minimum VOIP Please )
  • Heli Crash Sites and Care Packages Enabled
  • 50 Slots
  • Active Admins
  • 3 Hour resets with multiple warnings
  • Lag Free Server ( Located in Washington DC )
  • Server roll backs enabled to return gear in case of hackers
  • Server is set to 24/7 Daylight
  • Custom North East Airfield with barrack and Industrial loot
  • Custom town East of Kamyshovo
  • Custom town West of Kemenka
  • ​Custom Military Bases
  • Market in Prigordorki
  • Barracks at Balota Airstrip
  • Extra buildings in Chernogorsk
  • Custom Stary Sober

Namalsk Server Specs:

• Server IP: 50.97.82.21:3391
  • 50 slot
  • Custom Towns(will be added soon)
  • Custom Weapons(will be added soon)
  • Weapons Crates
  • No EVR
  • No BloodSuckers
  • 300+ Vehicles
  • 5 Choppers
  • Lag Free ( Located in Dallas Texas )
  • Server Resets every 6 hours with multiple warnings

Anti Hack Programs:

• Gothca Anti Hacks
  • TSW Anti Hack ( Payed )
  • G-Cam ( Lets us watch players and what they are doing, have caught most hackers with this.)
  • Dart Community Ban List

There is a shop that can provide with custom loudouts and other great things that single players or clans may want to purchase

Edited by zzayers
  • Like 7

This seriously is one of the best servers I have ever played on! The admins are great, the players are friendly(With the odd bandit tossed in)

This is the only server I will be playing from now on! :D

• Like 3

BEST SERVER EVER :D the admins are always on and guns and PVP are easy to come by always 30+ players on and in the TS you can meet with friends and make new ones. 10 of 10 server

• Like 2

The server is currently running whitelist go to 6feetdeep.enjin.com and sign up to get on the whitelist. Server is awesome with a great community and helpfull admins! Plenty of goodtimes to be had by all!! Check out TaylorTown, SilverTown and the MANSION!! awww yaaa!!!

ALso the Server has a public TS!! MEssage someone in the hottub channel if you have a group or clan and need a private channel im sure someone will hook it up! Theres already two public channels as well as a server groups priv chan.

Edited by HUMANPlus

Server wide event this Saturday. Register @ www.6feetdeep.us this is a white list only event!

• Like 1

One of the best servers around with active admins and a great community. Come by and try out the server and enjoy the nice features including new towns, custom loadouts, and server events. Be sure to sign up for the whitelist and enjoy the hacker free environment.

• Like 1

Have more custom towns and vehicles added to the shore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We,ve added vehicle towing, custom death msg's and custom skins. come check it out. Also join the site we have a great community going and will be giving away more prizes for server events.

I have played on this server for about four days. My small clan and I have made this our home. Here is why!

-Admins imported a custom base for us that I made.

-Populated server

-Admins that are active during the day.

-Lots of cars available most of them just need a few parts.

-Most of all the community.

M16 weekend event... all weekend long spawn with an M16 and 1 clip choose your targets wisely side note: New anti hack installed and running have not had a hacker get through yet... makes admin chores a lot simpler and game play enjoyable.

Forgot to add... attack chopper event tonight 10 pm ct. Winner will receive an iron dome at the location of his/her choice.

Best server I've encountered. Whitelist script (sign up @ 6feetdeep.us), admins online nearly 24/7 (even when they're at work!), private teamspeak servers, obviously home of the [6FD] Clan but some others as well, nice custom loadout, server events, etc..

Awesome server active admins, fire fights, vehicles, and killing Fion :P

Great server, many admins which are always on when I need them. I really enjoy playing here and hope more people come and try it out. Fun times, many vehicles, events, custom towns. SOOO MUCH FUN!

Machete death match event this weekend don't miss out sign up on the site for details 6feetdeep.us

Awesome server. Admins on just about 24/7. Only one hacker thus far and was taken care of right away. Been playing for awhile now. Hacker-free.