Sign in to follow this  
whitefur22

This JUST happened

You killed someone, big deal.

It's just turned into a huge argument now.

no it hasn't :D

Actually.... It has....

You killed someone, big deal.

It's just turned into a huge argument now.

I like hearing stories of peoples kills. And trust me. I did NOT want this to turn into an argument

Nah, I don't rage. I am really calm in real life and look at things logically. My calmness tends to make them more upset as well.

I said the other guy was raging.

You may not be a dick but you are a bit of a pussy.

Running scared just because someone threatened you in side chat... Pfft.

I'm guessing that you were a massive douche to him in side chat after you killed him and that you didn't want to risk a scenario reversal after the other guy respawned.

Opens thread to discussion.

So... am i really the dick he says I am or is he just mad. You Decide!

*Also may I ask you do NOT turn this thread into a question in whether or not Shoot on sight ruins DayZ.

*Its not going away. O.K. I Said It. Someone lock/delete this threadT hanks

*Do you even read? I asked this to NOT be about this. I asked whether or not you thought I was a dick. I never asked how much you care about my methods.

*I like hearing stories of peoples kills. And trust me. I did NOT want this to turn into an argument

Tells people to stop discussing. The SOS/KOS mentality is weakness, the outcome of mindless consumption of CoD after Shooter after CoD. Don't pretend that it is about paraonia or fear. It's just killing.

Im Playing as a Bandit, and sometimes its just too much effort to trick them.I want to kill the guy so I just shoot him. People killing you is just part of the game. Whether I care to tell someone I'm going to shoot them or if i just shoot them doesn't matter.

Your own words. You just see somebody and shoot, if you're out of bullets you trick them? Paraonia or fear? No just mindlessness.You shoot because every game you've played has taught you to do it and you continue the pratice without question. If you tried spontaneity you might experience rich gameplay and emotion instead of a mindless grind where you stare blankly at the death screen and don't give a damn.

Try lining up a shot and let the person live, you with the satisfication that you could of pulled the trigger but you didn't. Maybe the next inevitable enoucnter will go like this for you? Try sneaking into a hotspot under the gaze of trigger happy sniper because it's fun to feel pursued. Try robbery instead of murder to let the humilation linger but you know none of this because you havn't stopped for pause for thought between reloading and you never will experience a moment of higher gameplay. To you it's just the game. You have it backwards. The game just is. It could be whatever you wanted it to be. You have choosen less.

If you scouted, planned, listened, recon, used direct or deception you might not be able to avoid killing therefore the fear but you don't because you do what you are comfortable with and know.

Edited by Trizzo
  • Like 1

Opens thread to discussion.

Tells people to stop discussing.

The SOS/KOS mentality is weakness, the outcome of mindless consumption of CoD after CoD after CoD and all other shooters.

Don't pretend that it is about paraonia or fear. It's just killing.

Your own words. You just see somebody and shoot, if you're out of bullets you trick them? Paraonia or fear? No just mindlessness.You shoot because every game you've played has taught you to do it and you continue the pratice without question.

If you tried spontinaity you might experience rich gameplay and emotion. Try lining up a shot and letting the person live live with the satisfication that you could of pulled the trigger but you didn't. Maybe the next inevitable enoucnter will go like this for you? Try sneaking into a hotspot under the gaze of a sniper because it's fun to feel pursued or rob somebody up instead of murder to let the humilation linger but because you havn't stopped for pause for thought between reloading you never will experience a moment of higher gameplay. To you "it's just the game". You have it backwards. The game just is. I could be whatever we or you want it to be. You have choosen less.

If you scouted, planned, listened, reconed, used direct or deception you might not have to kill but your not interested. You've said as much.

Do you think I play shooters every second? I like JRPGs and WRPGs better.I don't play COD and played battlefield maybe once. And anyway if DayZ can be anything to me, Its a game. Its a program on my computer that I launch when I want to.IT has a lot of feeling to it but at the end of the day I never did any of that. Its just code. Nothing More. It can be something to you. Something more. I'm different however. After I posted that I continued and am now getting more people and enjoying myself doing it. Every time I die people did what I did to to that guy. Just shot and killed me without question. I think you think differently that me. If you want to killme or something im right now residing on the Zombieland Private Hive Chernarus. Come At Me.

From, it's just a game.

feeling to it but at the end of the day I never did any of that. Its just code. Nothing More. It can be something to you. Something more. I'm different however.

If you want to killme or something im right now residing on the Zombieland Private Hive Chernarus. Come At Me.

Too, come at me bro!

I don't care that you killed some berk who is dumb enough to get wasted in a super market by a shotgun..i really don't! Just saying you miss out if shooting is all you do.

Edited by Trizzo
  • Like 1

Ya... Not a huge fan of COD, and im just doing what i want in a sandbox. I was lazy and didn't bother. doesn't matter. I never asked anybody if they liked how I played.

Ummm... Actually, the player called you a dick due to your play style. And you asked if we thought you were a dick for your actions. So you DID ask us if we liked the way you play. Maybe next time read your own post before you start spouting contradictory crap. Just saying.

That said, I don't think you're a dick. Lazy, whiney, probably. But no, not a dick. Kill who you gotta kill. The logging after, questionable in my opinion.

I'm not really sure why this story needed to be shared. But, congrats on the kill then logging I guess.

EDIT: Anyone else see the irony in the fact that the OP's location is german for shameful joy island lol.

Edited by iamghost

Ummm... Actually, the player called you a dick due to your play style. And you asked if we thought you were a dick for your actions. So you DID ask us if we liked the way you play. Maybe next time read your own post before you start spouting contradictory crap. Just saying.

That said, I don't think you're a dick. Lazy, whiney, probably. But no, not a dick. Kill who you gotta kill. The logging after, questionable in my opinion.

I'm not really sure why this story needed to be shared. But, congrats on the kill then logging I guess.

EDIT: Anyone else see the irony in the fact that the OP's location is german for shameful joy island lol.

I logged because it was really late and because i wasn't going anywhere fast without morphine and i didn't want to give the guy the satisfaction of killing me.Can't find me while im sleeping irl!