Sign in to follow this  
C.duck305

Lead By Xample - Chernarus Hive... Best Admins NA! Come check out our unique server =)

Me and my buddy made a new chernarus server. We have spent the past week adding stuff in and touching it up. We are on constantly and always available via skype (c.duck305 & douglasnapoli).

Some features:

- custom bases (willing to make some for those who are loyal to our server)

- custom events (The volume will jump up significantly during the video. Be prepared)

- Extremely active admins (We are always willing to help)

- Already have clans such as LBX, FYB, and MLP inhabitting the server

- Vehicle towing

- Auto refuel

- LBX Town

- Extra barracks

- Heli crash sites

- Limitted helis balanced with plenty of ground vehicles (We want to encourage base building... therefore, helis are few and far between)

- Ready to use roadblock areas

The server is 100% good to go. Right now all we need is for people to start playing and laying claim on it. As it becomes more populated, the clans will be on more constantly. Bandits and heroes and bambis are all welcome.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me on here via pm or post. You can also contact me on skype. Hope to see everyone soon.

Filter: LBX or Lead By Xample

- LBX UpRiisE

Edited by C.duck305

Just joined the server today, Pretty legit. I usually don't like new servers, but it looks like they really took the time to keep everything up to date!

Come and join me! I would love to team up with some new people and control the admin base!

Glad you guys are enjoying it. The events will start once we get 10-15 non LBX regulars on the server. Seems were closing in on that pretty quickly :)

Averaging 10-15 players at this point in time. Lets make the 20-25 push!

Been an LBX member for some time now, really love playing with these guys and the new server is a prime Xample (i know i tried to get that in there) of the time and dedication they put in to make the server great. Clans have plenty of opportunities to build a solid base and collect gear an the server brings a welcoming face to the dark servers that are the Dayz Community.

Ya Boi

LBX Hackalackin

....Oh look he has an SVD Camo... (DEAD!!) :)

Edited by HackALackin