bonedripper

Can't find any official servers?

So , i only find private servers which i hate. I can connect to SOME private servers , cuz some of them (well majority of them) doesn't have the latest version so there are a limited number of private servers that i can play and i hate that everyone of them have a private hive!

I type "official" without quotes in the search box (filter) and i can't find any. So the game finds just the private ones!

I have arma 2 free downloaded from arma 2 site + OP arrowhead via steam. I used STEAM installation guide + beta patch and i got the dayZ mod from steam too.

The naming convention for public servers are a country code then the server number i.e. UK12 but a lot of private servers use the convention too.

The best way to check is to use DayZ Commander:

www.dayzcommander.com/

You can filter away 'Unofficial Servers' using the checkbox on the main interface.

• Like 2

The naming convention for public servers are a country code then the server number i.e. UK12 but a lot of private servers use the convention too.

The best way to check is to use DayZ Commander:

www.dayzcommander.com/

You can filter away 'Unofficial Servers' using the checkbox on the main interface.

There is another problem , DayZ commander don't read the game. It says that i don't own the game and it redirects me somewhere to buy it. It's strange cuz i have it installed but dayzcommander tells me that it is not installed :\

There is another problem , DayZ commander don't read the game. It says that i don't own the game and it redirects me somewhere to buy it. It's strange cuz i have it installed but dayzcommander tells me that it is not installed :\

You need to manually set the path in the settings menu sometimes.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/33930/discussions/0/864960354291975585/

Check this link, it should help a bit, just make sure that DayZ Commander is pointing to the right place :)

• Like 3

You're welcome to join us, if you're looking for a vanilla experience without all the "++ vehicles ++ bases ++" etc. that often fills up servers.

Cheers!

Or....

join Balota Buddies.

All the regulars from the forums hang out there, no joke.

You want a list? I can give it to you, but I forgot to eat lunch today (silly me, forgetting to eat) so I don't have time because I might eat my monitor if I keep typing

omnomnom

*i really need to eat something or I'll keep typing weird things*

You need to manually set the path in the settings menu sometimes.

http://steamcommunit...60354291975585/

Check this link, it should help a bit, just make sure that DayZ Commander is pointing to the right place :)

Thank you very much! But now it finds just 2 official servers , from UK. There are just 2 official servers on the entire game or this isn't normal?

• Like 1

Thank you very much! But now it finds just 2 official servers , from UK. There are just 2 official servers on the entire game or this isn't normal?

There should definitely be a few more, but honesty - it's not worth it going for public servers in my opinion, they aren't really moderated and tend to be full of hackers and cheaters from my experience.

When I play (although I haven't in at least a moneth due to university / no computer) I play on the Balota Buddies servers (Mainly UK46) - decent admins and a lot of the forum regulars tend to hang out there - you just have to look around for a server you will enjoy with a community you like, there are plenty to choose from.

• Like 1

What filters do you have set, and what dayz and Arma II patch do you have installed? If you want the full list, you'll have to update both of those via commander and clear all filters except "hide unofficial". Refreshing the servers and restarting commander also helps.

If you want a good public server with active admins, check out US2419 or EU2419.

• Like 1

What filters do you have set, and what dayz and Arma II patch do you have installed? If you want the full list, you'll have to update both of those via commander and clear all filters except "hide unofficial". Refreshing the servers and restarting commander also helps.

If you want a good public server with active admins, check out US2419 or EU2419.

Solved it , i just restarted dayz commander a few times and it works perfectly. Thank you all for your help!

37.130.229.228:3051

we have vanilla server on our private hive 37.130.229.228:3051

To be honest I didn't even know there were any official public servers any more. Good luck. I play lots of servers, any I come across and I find they're almost all the same as the old public official servers. Some do have daft amounts of gear when you spawn but generally, they're pretty good.

There should definitely be a few more, but honesty - it's not worth it going for public servers in my opinion, they aren't really moderated and tend to be full of hackers and cheaters from my experience.

When I play (although I haven't in at least a moneth due to university / no computer) I play on the Balota Buddies servers (Mainly UK46) - decent admins and a lot of the forum regulars tend to hang out there - you just have to look around for a server you will enjoy with a community you like, there are plenty to choose from.

CONGRATS ON 1k!!!