Shroom

[LoH] Legion of Honor is recruiting again! [All playstyles] [Epoch]

adsfabump

Edited by Shroom

Hey how many members do you currently have, and are the servers you guys play on high populated?

We have about 55 members in the clan altogether, with around a dozen who are on all the time, the rest being semi-active.  We're kind of waiting for standalone, but in the mean time we're messing with other mods like Overwatch and Epoch. We have a private-hive epoch server (US 16105) that currently does not get much traffic, but we are open to any kind of gameplay you're into.  Would be nice to have some action again, maybe play on some other servers.

Edited by Shroom

Any chance you can add me on either one these skype ryancollins92 steam ryancollins1992 or join this TS clanwarfare.clants.net ask for Ryan or Hamilton. thanks 

• Like 1

Sure that's fine. I will be able to talk tonight about it. I will note that we are currently not willing to combine with other clans since we have a decent team base with active members. We are recruiting primarily for new active members. If you want a clan fight, I will be happy to set that up with you.

Join up ya jabroni (bump)

Edited by Shroom