Shroom

[LoH] Legion of Honor is recruiting again! [All playstyles] [Epoch]

Legion of Honor

UNITED STATES - CANADA - UNITED KINGDOM - AUSTRALIA - EUROPE

Logo_zps4dee0b29.jpg

[ WEBSITE ]

Legion of Honor is currently looking for new members to join our squad. We are an active group of mature and experienced DayZ players. We will be looking for players for serious team gaming and casual community gaming. We support all games. If you're a veteran player interested in joining an organized squad, hit up our Teamspeak server and hang out for a bit.

We have a minimum age requirement of 16.

Hacking is NOT tolerated.

TEAMSPEAK IP: autunite.typefrag.com:5800

Edited by Shroom
  • Like 1

Hey man I'm interested, should I just join your TS? I don't like being intrusive so I will wait for the ok.

• Like 1

Feel free to hop on any time dude.

"16 years" is just a number, we accept anyone who can act in a mature and respectful manner. This of course includes not talking over other people on teamspeak, especially during combat situations. Follow the chain of command, be respectful and chill, and we'll all have a good time.

Sign up on our website if you're interested (just a formality), and hop on Teamspeak some time so we can meet you.

I like turtles with baguette

You monster, how could you prey on such a defenseless creature?

*Hunts down rabbit, shoots it and guts it. Puts meat in backpack.*

I've been away from the game for a few months, but prior to that I played a pretty good amount. I'm definitely interested in joining up if you're still recruiting, do I just go to the website and sign up?

I've been away from the game for a few months, but prior to that I played a pretty good amount. I'm definitely interested in joining up if you're still recruiting, do I just go to the website and sign up?

Yup, sign up on the website and come on our teamspeak and hang out!

• Like 1