Sign in to follow this  
nidza

All the servers are full

Trying to join a server with a couple of friends is pretty much impossible at this point

What's up with all the locked servers?

It bothers me too. There is no chance. Every single server is full right now ... :s

Direx

It's not that they are all full but the servers admins have not updated to the 1.7.1.4

Especially the USA servers have the older 1.7.0 version??

Are these servers on purpose don't want to update?

I see a good deal of non USA servers that are updated...

I think a lot of us who are renting servers are waiting for the host to give us the update option. We want to update, but we are at the mercy of the host. My server is being kept down until I can update.

I too am waiting for my server to update and I fear that people connecting and getting their weapons bugged out, spawning in the ocean, etc will result in a thread posted here about how my server or its staff are abusing power/allowing things like this to happen. On one hand I am trying to look out for them, but until the server host updates there is really nothing I can do for them aside from lock the server and not allow connections, but then again people will complain about that too.

We have a host of regulars who are great, and we enjoy having them on our server and want to get them up to date as soon as possible so we don't have to refuse connections but our hands are kind of tied right now with no real way to inform them. Be patient and eventually servers will start being updated.

Kuro and Joikd,

Thanks for letting us know that you guys are waiting on the host for the update.

We were all a little confused =)