Sign in to follow this  
domeberle9@gmail.com

Looking for a friendly Clan

Experience: Playing ever since the mod first appeared.

In Game Name: DELTA ECHO, Initials of my name in the military alphabet.

Preferred Style of Game play: Sniper or Scout(Medium to Long-ranged weapons)

Country and Time-zone: United States,PST.

I work well with other people. I was named leader of the 245th clan after its downfall. I follow orders and is very polite. I share if not give my whole inventory to fellow players. You need me to get something done I will get it done. I am very experienced in the game and is looking for other people to play with. I hope some clans will consider this message and reply back with a positive note.

-DELTA

I play Origins, Namalsk, Vanilla DayZ, and Breaking Point.

Edited by D3LTA 3CHO3

Hi mate. Check us out @ The BSB Network. We have our own populated server, been supporting Day Z since launch and regularly play events. Server is custom hive, nothing OP and is mostly occupied b adult gamers. All details are on website address is http://www.bsbnetwork.com

Very active server with 3 of our own clan teams as well as otehr Private groups and lone wolves - always got players on as well as loads of cool modifications and custom scripts. Server address is below;-

b_560_95_1.png

Let me know what you find Delta, looking at teaming up aswell!

If you are looking for a vanilla server, you can join our server on 37.130.229.228:3051 !! :)

:) He joined my clan PMPT

He is very skilled and a very smart leader for his squad i have never seen anyone quiet like him before but by the way he plays he takes orders seriously and is a very mature player for his age

This was exactly what i meant when i made my post no matter how young they are they can still be trained to be a skilled squad. Currently me and the clan are at war with this other one called GTDW and we are dominateing them to the point in where we make them ask before they even fly a helicopter because we keep shooting them down XD and the clan before them rage quit because we kept destroying thier convoys XD.anyways if anyone else wants to join ill post my forum post I have.

Hello,

I am the Clan leader my names andrew, i used to be in a tactical realism unit for arma2 mods and dayz. I also do other games and im looking for new users for my clan.

I have a teamspeak and am working on geting my website for the clan up as soon as possible ETA 1-2weeks hopefuly. Until then I am in search of some Semi mature, and Semi Hardcore bada** dont take SH** from no one players. My clan has a ranking systems and i am looking for trustable players to fill in the higher ranks. My clan offers Training for new players, and my goal is to have atleast a 10+ person Elite force, so thierfore I am also looking for some Highly skilled players that can take up a role of a Trainer. Aside of the fact that im looking for players like that, i also am looking for some layback people to play other games as well. I my self dont take everything to the max all the time and am looking for a crowd that is lay back a bit as well.

***If you are interested Email me at Andrew.r.mcd@gmail.com I will try to get a response as fast as possible I check my email everyday most of the time.****

Thank you, andrew

P.S. alot of people ask what PMPT stands for it means Per Mare Per Terras which means "by land by sea" in Latin Its my Scottish clan Motto for the Macdonald clan Which I posted below

Attached Thumbnails

• post-153293-0-10395000-1368576199_thumb.gif