Sign in to follow this  
Reqq

Really Experienced Skilled PVP Soldier looking for a Bandit Clan

Preferably UK OR EU but WHOS GOOD

SHOOT ON SITE EXCEPT NEW SPAWNS

DO GOOD STUFF- Take Over Clans - Salvation island

Dont Fu.ck Around Get down to business to Take control of a server.

IM UK

15-16

ASSAULT OR SNIPER

• Like 1

Full sentences, and proper grammar will probably get you farther than "Dont Fu.ck Around" will.

Try looking at the Clan/Group Recruitment section of the forums for a group that tickles your fancy.

Edited by Z_StaTik_z
  • Like 3

I have a group that you may be interested, Nation of Warriors is the clan our DayZ group consists of around 30 players. We require that you have a headset mic and be on teamspeak at all times when in game. I will gladly give you the IP address of our teamspeak if you are interested.

yes i am interested sparcany if you want to pm me or reply Go ahead :)!

Come on over to GLG gaming, we usually have 20-40 people on server at any time. Several active groups including 2 bandit groups. Im sure youll find a home here. Bring your friends and make your own group. We offer protected bases. Come check us out.

Might Come On thanks Legion

Feel free to check us out @ The BSB Network - http://www.bsbnetwork.com

We've been around since 2002 and supported Day Z since launch, so we won't be here today, gone tomorrow like some clans! We have our own comms server, 3 factions of members (Ravens, Scorpions & Jackals) all fighting it out against each other and competiting in weekly Faction Wars events. Our factions play as Bandits (Scorpions), Heroes (Ravens) & Traders/Mercenaries (Jackals) and our server is regularly populated (see signature) and very active.

Check out the website for more details!

• Like 1

Feel free to check us out @ The BSB Network - http://www.bsbnetwork.com

We've been around since 2002 and supported Day Z since launch, so we won't be here today, gone tomorrow like some clans! We have our own comms server, 3 factions of members (Ravens, Scorpions & Jackals) all fighting it out against each other and competiting in weekly Faction Wars events. Our factions play as Bandits (Scorpions), Heroes (Ravens) & Traders/Mercenaries (Jackals) and our server is regularly populated (see signature) and very active.

Check out the website for more details!

beat me to it

i was a member of BSB but i didnt feel you never got anything done.

logozai.png

10th Tactical Regiment is currently looking for new members to join our squad. We are in need of Clan Officers / High Command Ranks (Admins) If you're a veteran player interested in joining an organized squad please register on our site below or even join our teamspeak 3.

All ranked members will be given there own Orders within the clan and must always respect the members of the clan even if there just a Recruit. All members of the 10th will be given there very own Custom Suit depending on what Position they want to join from Camo - Soldier - Ghille. And maybe even a Default M16 rifle.

We have a minimum age requirement of 16.

Hacking is NOT tolerated.

TEAMSPEAK IP: gwyd.com (Not website)

Website is http://10thtactical.icyboards.net (Default theme working on it) (Also domain soon)

Private Hive Server(Can be changed to Public) 185.2.138.28:3051 DayZChernarus Home Of The 10th Tactical Server is currently hosted in the uk but can be changed to US location if requested.

b_560_95_1.png

We look forward to you signing up with us!

Capt, Ronan

logozai.png

10th Tactical Regiment is currently looking for new members to join our squad. We are in need of Clan Officers / High Command Ranks (Admins) If you're a veteran player interested in joining an organized squad please register on our site below or even join our teamspeak 3.

All ranked members will be given there own Orders within the clan and must always respect the members of the clan even if there just a Recruit. All members of the 10th will be given there very own Custom Suit depending on what Position they want to join from Camo - Soldier - Ghille. And maybe even a Default M16 rifle.

We have a minimum age requirement of 16.

Hacking is NOT tolerated.

TEAMSPEAK IP: gwyd.com (Not website)

Website is http://10thtactical.icyboards.net (Default theme working on it) (Also domain soon)

Private Hive Server(Can be changed to Public) 185.2.138.28:3051 DayZChernarus Home Of The 10th Tactical Server is currently hosted in the uk but can be changed to US location if requested.

b_560_95_1.png

We look forward to you signing up with us!

Capt, Ronan

Yeah i see that you never get anyone on the server i like Busy PVP servers sorry

Server has only been put online today, it's got a good script uploaded give it a chance a few people leads to a big grown clan in the end.

Edited by (10th) Ronan

ahh ok ill see you later ill be on

i was a member of BSB but i didnt feel you never got anything done.

I dont think you were mate - I dont recognise the name......

I am Look at my Request on the website

Come chill with us again Reqq, we never got a chance to meet up and do shit.

• Like 1