mattdbx@yahoo.com

Asylum is looking for you.

I'm not going to give you the same spiel you can find on all these other posts, I'm simply going to tell you the truth. In the Asylum, we deal mostly in sociopaths, bandits, murderers, thieves, and all other manner of irreputable company.

• We're a mature group with the median age being around 21.
  • We are on around the clock, and have members from many different time zones.
  • We're not some huge behemoth of a clan, in which you will simply be another face among many others, we're small enough that we all know eachother well, and operate as a pretty tight-knit unit, not a group of semi-strangers.
  • The average skill level for the group is fairly high, a lot of people wouldn't be able to make it just on the merits of their skill, but we're not looking for people who participate in gun fights, we're looking for people who turn the tides in gun fights. We're looking for the people who see themselves outnumbered and outgunned, and think "This should be fun."
  • We don't require you to be the best of players, nor do we look down on you if you die, or lose. We're looking for people with a "I may die, but I'll attempt to take as many with me as possible" attitude.
  • We're looking for people who, for whatever reason have irreparably damaged their DayZ moral compass, we're looking for people who don't mind being deceitful, ruthless, relentless, and unforgiving.
  • We're looking for people who couldn't care less about their gear, they need to recognize that it's not yours...you've been lent the gear by DayZ, and sometime soon DayZ is going to take it right back. Same with vehicles. Use it, and make sure you've had your fill, because eventually - it will be lost.
  • We shoot enemy players on sight if they are armed, but sometimes we opt to play with our food first, that is simply the type of place this is.
  • We're a cool group of guys, we laugh, we joke, we have a good time, talk about things that interest us, and occasionally attempt to commit server-wide genocide.
  • No one likes squeakers, and we're no exception. We're looking for 18+, but we'll settle for 16+ if you prove that your maturity is at an acceptable level.
  • The clan is not strict, you can show up when you want to play - other than that we have no stringent rules. We do require that you do not be in another clan that plays the same Mod we play on mainly (breaking point) because that would too easily devolve into a conflict of interests.
  • We have a (loose) military ranking system, and the way to move up in status is through shows of leadership qualities, and masterful performance in the field.
  • We usually run in groups of 3-6, anything more gets clunky and confusing. We're a fairly new clan, but many of us have been playing together for weeks, and can attest to each member's skill.
  • Uniform: Ghillie suit for sniper team, Terrorist clothing for assault squad (Black character model preferred...makes it easier to distinguish teammates when not on operations.)

Things we like to do:

• Take over, Purge, and Loot NWAF using all manner of nasty tactics, vehicles, and prejudice.
  • We practically live around the NWAF/Stary/Zelenogorsk area. Killing everything that moves, including animals. (especially goats.)
  • We don't really do coastal city take overs as much, it's not that fun taking out squads of bambis with lee enfields, pistols, and ak-74's. Every once in a while we do it though, usually in groups of no more than 3.
  • We never have need of better gear, or vehicles. When you play the way we do, you just end up with everything you need.
  • Moar.

Ways to contact:

• My skype: MATTTHORNZ
  • Our TS: crimson.typefrag.com:43005 Poke Dr. Zeux (Head Recruiter emblem) if you see me, or anyone else with a Recruiter emblem.
  • You can message on here, if you have any questions, or make a thread post.

• Like 1