Sign in to follow this  
jackghnnm78@gmail.com

Internet cuts out when I close arma 2

This is very annoying.

When I close the Arma 2 client, when done playing dayz, my internet says it has limited access and I have to restart my computer/wait a while for it to come back.

It is not my house's internet cutting out because my other computer is still connected, it is just this computer.

Any suggestions, Thanks.

contact your isp, another alternative that helps with situations like this is to put you important stuff onto a portable hard-drive and re install windows.

This is a OS error, Re-install windows and you should be good

• Like 1

Thanks for the reply, is there a way to re install my OS without loosing all of my stuff.

Edited by LieutenantSmurf

Yep.

contact your isp, another alternative that helps with situations like this is to put you important stuff onto a portable hard-drive and re install windows.

I re installed everything, wiped my computer, and it still has this problem. :(

This exact thing started happening to me 2 days ago. As soon as I close Arma2/DayZ from online, my internet disconnects and I have to restart my pc to connect again. It only happens when playing DayZ and not any other online game.

Holy shit, I thought I was the only one. Check out this thread I JUST posted with a possible solution. Check your system Application and Event logs and compair with my notes. If the same service(s) are crashing, disable the PCA service for a temporary fix. I think it's due to BattlEye v1.200 as it is the only item that has updated.

Edited by dublea