SaintVII

Script Scan Completed, Bad Content Was Not Found. I can't play!

Heyo,

I've been having a very big problem. It seems I can't play on ANY private hives what so ever. I can play public though. For the past couple of days I've been trying to fix this problem where I log into the game and a tab comes up and says "Script Scan Completed, Bad Content Was Not Found" And I click continue. Now my friends click continue, and it goes away and they proceed to play. When I click it, My game gets the i'm ready, and disconnect tab. Alot of people have been saying "Haxor!" or "Drop the hacks, douche" But I swear I've never touched a script in my life. It all started when I killed some guy with an m107 in a no crosshaired server, and I equipted it and it had white crosshairs, and it was targeting peoples heads. lol. But I never used it considering I was shot right when I picked it up, I've tried reinstalling DayZ, Arma II, Arma II OA and results in the same thing. Tried playing with six, and commander. Reinstalled both and nothing worked. I really would love to play on my private hive server! HALP! The standard tab that comes up. post-99816-0-64212600-1368385202_thumb.j After I click continue... post-99816-0-71793000-1368385274_thumb.j [FIXED] Had to re-install a couple more times and it magically worked.

Edited by SaintVII

Turn off Cheat Engine and stop *trying* to hack, maybe?

Turn off Cheat Engine and stop *trying* to hack, maybe?

K so, I don't know what cheat engine is? Because I don't hack? I've searched around the forums and I've seen that people have had the same issue, and have reinstalled their games to make it work. It's not working for me. I need useful information. Not whatever you just said.

K so, I don't know what cheat engine is? Because I don't hack? I've searched around the forums and I've seen that people have had the same issue, and have reinstalled their games to make it work. It's not working for me. I need useful information. Not whatever you just said.

Hey, it could've been useful. You never know.

Go into C:\Users\youruseraccount\AppData\Local\ArmA 2 OA.

Once you're there please copy and paste all your arma2oa.RPT file into a site like pastebin and then post the link on here.

Thanks

Cortez