Sign in to follow this  
valorous

Request: High Res Chernarus Map (like frankie uses when moving locations)

Pretty obvious what I am looking for, I have been searching the web all morning and I cannot find a high resolution 3d map of Chernarus. I found one of a old ARMA map Sahrani but I am making my series on Chernarus so I need one to cut out all the boring travelling bits. I have an example which I 'borrowed' from one of frankies videos. post-71145-0-40101900-1368363218_thumb.j

Any help on where to find how how to make my own would be very much appreciated!

I think he just disabled his HUD and records himself flying over Chenarus in free camera.

I think rage is correct

For very controlled aerial mapping, I think using the Arma2 3-D editor would be another option.

Then, you'd have to pop the screen capture into your Paint.net or Photoshop (I prefer the free Paint.net)

and lay in a layer overlay of your "vehicle" movements (or would converting your cursor to a vehicle icon be

better?

For very controlled aerial mapping, I think using the Arma2 3-D editor would be another option.

Then, you'd have to pop the screen capture into your Paint.net or Photoshop (I prefer the free Paint.net)

and lay in a layer overlay of your "vehicle" movements (or would converting your cursor to a vehicle icon be

better?

Where could one find the 3-D editor?