Sign in to follow this  
(BGN) Rex

Are you looking for a Clan to play Origins and other games?

Hello I see you have clicked this post and I am glad you have interest in joining a clan. So you must be looking for some people to play Dayz and Dayz Origins with. Well we are looking for more people to play with. Do you like having fun cracking jokes and being a part of experiences that you will never forget? Well I have news for you Basturds Gaming Network is looking for you.

Back Story: This clan was started back in August of 2012 with the intent of bringing the lone wolves out of the backwoods and using their combined experience to create something nobody would have thought to be so special. From those hour long loot runs at the north west airfield to running through all of Cherno looking for that tire to get the bus going, we have done it all.

You might be wondering Gaming Network? Well this clan was founded on Dayz but we also play other games when we need a break from dayz waiting for the daylight to rise over the server. We play things like Arma 3, Garry's Mod and any other games that are fun.

How to Join

1. Add me on skype: rexarious

2. State your Name, Age, and Location

3. Wait for me to reply and give you the Teamspeak Information

PS I have school so it may take a couple hours for me to reply

• Like 1

WOW THANKS FOR BLOCKING ME ON SKYPE YESTERDAY :)

SNIP

Edited by Inception.

WOW THANKS FOR BLOCKING ME ON SKYPE YESTERDAY :)

Thanks for posting my ip you know what is the nice thing about moving? your ip gets messed up but I had a chat with the chap that had banned you and he said you were not BGN material so if you could just calm down sir and go about your other business as I do mine. Edited by Inception.