Sign in to follow this  
EarliestDawn

[Newbie] Looking for people to LiveStream with! (19+)

Hi everyone.

I'm a newbie at DayZ (played it around 3 times a couple of months ago) and I'm looking for people to livestream with (over at Twitch.tv). I have (but haven't tried yet) the Breaking Point mod installed as well. So I'm looking for 1 or 2 more players (newbies or experienced, I don't really care) to have some fun on stream and for YouTube! (You can certainly stream as well and record your own vídeos for YouTube as well)

My only requests are that you are around 19 years old or over (I am 26 myself, so I'd prefer people closer to my age), have good english communication, a microphone (decent quality) and can play at around 10PM (Western European Time) until midnight (no fixed days - earlier on the weekends).

Of course I won't be playing just DayZ, and I'm looking for people to play these other games as well: Guild Wars 2, Garry's Mod (Trouble in Terrorist Town and other mods), Minecraft, The War Z (yeah, I know lol), Torchlight 2, and others.

If you're interested please post your age and when you're available (or send me a PM), then we can exchange skype information.

PS: English is not my native language, but I am fluent.

Cheers!

Edited by EarliestDawn

If you need a partner for Breaking point, hit me up! I'm 21, have a decent mic ( Astro A40 ) and am from the UK :)

I'm 17.... but experienced in Dayz! i also stream games on twitch so we could team up maybe :)

@LogyHD I think I've actually seen you stream once. Sending you a PM your way!

I'd be glad to tag along, I have the Breaking point mod also. just send me a PM, ill tell you everything there!

I´m 15 but im very mature for my age and im ive been playing DayZ for about 6 months and im really good. I also am a live streamer.

Edited by ForeverAmok

I'd like to offer you the following link,

http://dayzmod.com/f...w-origins-only/

We're at current 7 members, with our own teamspeak, we do play origins yet we've quite a few event's  coming  up that'll make excellent on a livesteam, or perhaps video's.

We have our own teamspeak and soon our own lil'forum,  I'm eighteen yet Surely eight month's wouldn't hurt?

We're organised, And soon we'll have our own Dayz Origins server

If you're interested, yet don't have origins installed; I recommend installing play-Six, you can download -All- the dayz mods from there.

Cheers bud!

- Ben

Edited by benpowell987