Which "DayZ" do you play? (Vanilla, Origins, Breaking Point, etc.): EVERYTHING

What is your favourite gun: DMR,M14

What is your playstyle: Bandit,could do other stuff

What is your favourite role:Sniper,Ground Assault

What are your strenghts: Pilot,driver,chef :3, And other stuff

What are your weaknesses: I sometimes crash cars:(

What is your in-game name: Officer Friendly

What is your Skype username: Limitidedition

Tell me your favourite DayZ story that happened to you: I spawned in.....and i clicked respawn

Timezone: EST

How long have you played the game: May 2012

Which "DayZ" do you play? (Vanilla, Origins, Breaking Point, etc.): Any to which you prefer

What is your favourite gun: I like to snipe, so either the M24 or M107

What is your playstyle: Serious, I like to joke around, Skilled, Passive.

What is your favourite role: Sniping or CQC

What are your strenghts: Sniping

What are your weaknesses: Going in the front lines with a Sniper.

What is your in-game name: Tyrese Biggums

What is your Skype username: nomerman2000

Tell me your favourite DayZ story that happened to you: In Namalsk I was playing with a buddy and we went up a mountain to a castle, I wasted all my ammo and wanted to loot so my friend left me with his gun (An AKM) and went back to our UAZ to get a blood bag (He had about 4000 blood) I went to the castle, and saw a heli parked there. I didn't want to get close, so I sneaked around it and went to a corner, I saw someone fully geared to the tee approach the heli from the inside of the castle and shot at him a bit, he ran back in and waited for me at the entrance, I went next to the door, leaned and killed him. Then, his buddy came around from the other tower and started shooting at me, I killed him the my new CCO SD (Thanks to the proud man I had killed) and as I congratulate myself, I hear an engine running, I ask if that's my friend coming to me, and he said no, so I was cautious, it was a player in a BTR. The player went to the heli, and went to check the gear, I killed him, and from then on, I had a heli, BTR, and a UAZ all for me and my friend :)

Age: 12 (Side Note-I'm tired of everyone saying "you can't join our clan cause you are too young" As a famous person once said "Age or number does not matter, skill does." So I bet you won't accept me, but its worth a damn try.

Timezone: (UTC-09:00) Alaska

How long have you played the game: Arma or DayZ? I've never played Arma. I've played DayZ for I don't really know how long, but I know its been a long time.

Which "DayZ" do you play? (Vanilla, Origins, Breaking Point, etc.): Vanilla and Origins.

What is your favourite gun: In the game? Haha. I like to use a PKM or DMR.

What is your playstyle: Umm... Could you be more specific? If you're talking about what I think you're talkiing about, then I'm casual.

What is your favourite role: Assault or Sniper.

What are your strenghts: I watch my allies backs. I don't know what else.

What are your weaknesses: I'm always trigger itchy but I'm working on that. Again, I don't know what else.

What is your in-game name: Ghoul

What is your Skype username: Do I have to use Skype? I really would prefer TeamSpeak 3.

Tell me your favourite DayZ story that happened to you: So I was playing on a different computer (this one is fixed) and I was with my buddy Chupacabra and his friend. So his friend got hurt by some zombies and Chu (Chupacabra) dragged him away. Later, I found Chu and his friend and they needed morphine. So I gave his friend some morphine but then I thought to my self (On my old computer I couldn't hear people) so I thought to myself -He looks pretty dead...- So I raised my lee enfield and I shot Chu's friend in the head.

Timezone: EST

How long have you played the game: A couple years, but just coming off a break of about 3 months

Which "DayZ" do you play? (Vanilla, Origins, Breaking Point, etc.): Ill play whatever

What is your favourite gun: Lee Enfield (everyone underestimates its power

What is your playstyle: Agressive, but i know when to sit back

What is your favourite role: Riflemen, Advance Scout

What are your strenghts: Accuracy, Communication

What are your weaknesses: Bullets

What is your in-game name: Shaffizzle

What is your Skype username: Shaffizzle

Tell me your favourite DayZ story that happened to you: Took out 3 bandits with an axe by running in circles around hotel in electro

Please fill out the application below.

Timezone: UTC-8

How long have you played the game: 6-8 months

Which "DayZ" do you play? (Vanilla, Origins, Breaking Point, etc.): Vanilla almost exclusively

What is your favourite gun: M4 CCO SD, DMR

What is your playstyle: Normally I stealthily hunt other players with either a sniper or assault rifle. Usually I will only use silenced or long range weapons. Stealth battles at the NWAF are my favorite occasions.

What is your favourite role: Overwatch or Rifleman

What are your strengths: Sniping and stealth

What are your weaknesses: flying and driving

What is your in-game name: Pandaexplosion

What is your Skype username: Jbongi14

Tell me your favourite DayZ story that happened to you: I was at the NWAF, and I had come up along the treeline to the west of the airfield. I was hiding in a tree with my ghillie suit and camo svd (lookin badass haha), and I saw two players looting the barracks across the runway from me. I change my position to get a better angle, and suddenly more just start pouring out of the treeline, with 6 total. I have a perfect shot on one, take the shot, take out another, then hear a bullet fly by my head. I retreat back behind the barrier and begin to move north. I move all the way around the runway and end up behind the top two hangars. I take out one more then the other three get sniped from an unkown sniper. I wait for forever, convinced the sniper is gone and go to loot the bodies and get the hell out of there. I get some great loot, and as im leaving the airfield I get sniped and die immediately. Later on the coast I'm in elektro and I see some guy. Unarmed, I tell him im friendly and he recognizes me as the person he sniped on the airfield. We then created an amazing bandit team of four people and had a great time.

Edited by pandaexplosion

Humourus, but would mind answering a little more in-depth? The information is relevant and it does helps with the process of selecting members of an efficient squad.

Thanks

I play with a friend of mine. Very cautious and I like to secure the perimeter first before i head into an area i believe is hot. I use my compass a lot and call out targets and their heading. apply suppresive fire when a target is behind cover so my partner can flank their location from a safe angle and take them out

Timezone: gmt -5 (Central Time)

How long have you played the game: 4-5 Months or so

Which "DayZ" do you play? (Vanilla, Origins, Breaking Point, etc.): Vanilla, willing to try others if needed

What is your favourite gun: Enfield, however I'm probably best with M14 or any AR.

What is your playstyle: Tactical Positioning as a team, but if I'm playing solo I stalk the players for a while.

What is your favourite role: Medium Range Gunner, Medic, Intel, Scout

What are your strenghts: Intelligence, Adaptability, Persuasion (Trickery, Manipulation)

What are your weaknesses: Slight lack of patience (Always want to do something)

What is your in-game name: Tehmedic

What is your Skype username: Tehmedic101

Tell me your favourite DayZ story that happened to you:

The first vehicle my buddies and I ever found was a bus, but it wasn't just an ordinary bus, it was the magic school bus. Swear to god. Anyway, we running around in the woods and went over a hill and see this giant blue rectangle, one of my friends screamed "Holy shit it's a bus!" So we hopped in and everything was perfectly green, I looked at the wiki and I read that most vehicles need to be repaired. Slightly confused I just said screw it and decided to drive around with the bus. So we drove around while we waited for another friend to get on the game to pick him up, however we hadn't told him that we found a bus. Wanting to surprise him we kept it a secret and we we're going to drive up to him with it. So we told him to meet us at a gas station near the balota air strip. So we head down there and when we get to it we ask where he is and he doesn't respond, then we hear two loud shots and two of our tires get blown out and we hear him scream on skype "Holy shit guys I just stopped a bus!!!"

Needless to say we were pissed, none of us had tires and we were thinking recklessly, so at the time we decided that if we couldn't drive the bus no one could! We shot out every tire, every window, and blew up the engine. We started bagging on our friend that shot the two tires and began to walk away. Suddenly we heard a loud *PAWP* and we whipped around thinking someone shot some really dumb sounding gun, instead the bus had fixed itself! We got back in the bus and drove around for hours hitting every possible tree, because we knew that the magic school bus would just pop back into shape whenever we broke it anyway.

(Please remember, we were pretty damn nooby at the time, later we found out that it was a server glitch and every vehicle on server was doing it, despite that it was definitely a memorable moment)

Hey guys we have sooooo many heroes on our server (origins)

come and take them out (= 80.243.187.138:2492

have fun

Yeah, I'd love to join, looks like you've got a fair amount of people. But, the more the marier or whatever the saying is o-o

Name: Charlie (I prefer to be called Charlie

Ingame Name: Razzy

Steam fancypants706

Timezone: UTC/GMT +10 hours
How long have you played the game: 1.5 -2 years
Which "DayZ" do you play? (Vanilla, Origins, Breaking Point, etc.): I prefer Vanilla but I like Namalsk and Origins.
What is your favourite gun: My prefered gun in the M4A1 (No SD) I find it to fit my tactical comfortability
What is your playstyle: I prefer to assault Mid range by shocking the players and keeping them locked down
What is your favourite role: Assault Scout
What are your strenghts: Keeping the enemy in one place
What are your weaknesses: Being the hunted
Tell me your favourite DayZ story that happened to you:
When I met my first partner in the game, we played for like a month straight and we found a bandit camp on mountain oposite the lighthouse on krutoy cap we killed like 6 guys and they had no idea xD It was awesome.