timedance

Can´t update

PLEASE :angel:

why don´t you make easier update-method?:huh:

You must be a computer-nerd for using Six-updater :( this options are for freaks. So I tried update manual... > downloadspeed: ~ 8,5 KB

GREAT! SHIT!:dodgy::exclamation:

This is a really great mod - but installing this and make it run is for pc-heroes! ;)

The quickest way to get him to work on the updater isn't by calling him a nerd or a freak, but you may want to look into another alternative and possibly post it into DayZ Suggestions, but if you can't find another, then you may want to direct this to DayZ Troubleshooting.

Also, one thing, if you're torrenting the manual update(I do and it works great) and are using the US Mirror, I found it's very slow for torrenting and manual download, I use the Sweden Mirror and download at ~1mb/s. That's max download speed for that file, depending on your bandwidth and the seeders on it you should have no problem using that.

-Krack :D

really, I only bought ARMA2 because of DAYZ -and now I can´t play! I am dam angry.

I have this game for nearly 2 weeks now - and I only played 2 hours(with the first version) now there are coming many updates and this does not work!

It's fine to be angry, but not because you bought the game just for the mod. You have only yourself to blame for that. There are many guides out there to help you install the mod and the beta patch. I understand if your not a native English speaker and you may have difficulty in finding a guide in your native tongue, but that doesn't give you the right to call others nerds or freaks.

PLEASE :angel:

why don´t you make easier update-method?:huh:

You must be a computer-nerd for using Six-updater :( this options are for freaks. So I tried update manual... > downloadspeed: ~ 8' date='5 KB

GREAT! SHIT!:dodgy::exclamation:

This is a really great mod - but installing this and make it run is for pc-heroes! ;)

[/quote']

please what? You install it, start it, hit the update button?! Login to a server!

With sixupdater you basically only have to do one thing. Launch the program, select a server and attempt to join it. Sixupdater should update all of your files to match the selected server.