Sign in to follow this  
RainbowDash101

I think I just pulled off my personal greatest bandit attack.

Well, I was in Zelenogorsk in the supermarket, when I hear an M249 SAW firing from outside. So naturally I duck, thinking the guy is dangerous. Then when I hear the firing has stopped, I think he is vulnerable, and quickly grab a revolver off the ground and walk out to where he was. Well, as it turns out, he was out of ammo and useless, but I killed him anyways.

Then, I walk back into the supermarket to see some dude is in there with a Lee Enfield and a PDW, but I don't have any ammo left. So, I quickly grab an M1911 with one mag off the floor and try shooting him, and all the bullets except one or two missed. Then, I was out of ammo on that too, and grabbed a Makarov, and then finished him with two clips. As it turns out, he had a ghillie suit, but wasn't wearing it.

I died about a minute later from zombies, but it was worth it.

This is murder, not banditry.

I did it in the hope of finding loot.

And I did find a ghillie suit on the second guy, which I took.

If you want to do it as a bandit, rob him, and leave him with nothing, if he doesnt comply, then kill him. Thats Banditry.

• Like 1

? so you picked up a revolver killed somebody and then quickly swapped to a m1911 to kill the other guy?

#confused

So....what you're trying to tell us...is that...1. There were 3 pistols with ammo lying in the grocery store 2. You went outside and killed a guy (likely his teammate) with a revolver, after he was shooting off an LMG - and then walked back into the grocery store...with no ammo...and didn't die immediately to the guy with an enfield at the ready. 3. you switched to another pistol that was on the floor...while being in the grocery store with a hostile player...and got like 2 shots off. 4. then switched to ANOTHER weapon that was on the floor, and then put two clips into this guy...who...by your description must have been afk not to kill you?

So....what you're trying to tell us...is that...1. There were 3 pistols with ammo lying in the grocery store 2. You went outside and killed a guy (likely his teammate) with a revolver, after he was shooting off an LMG - and then walked back into the grocery store...with no ammo...and didn't die immediately to the guy with an enfield at the ready. 3. you switched to another pistol that was on the floor...while being in the grocery store with a hostile player...and got like 2 shots off. 4. then switched to ANOTHER weapon that was on the floor, and then put two clips into this guy...who...by your description must have been afk not to kill you?

1. Yes, 3 pistols with some ammo in there.

2. He saw me barely before I grabbed the M1911 off the floor, so I had the time. His enfield was out of ammo too.

3. No, I got the kill on the guy outside first, and when turning back to the supermarket I saw the second guy with the Enfield

4. He wasn't AFK, I could hear him talking when I went up to him.

? so you picked up a revolver killed somebody and then quickly swapped to a m1911 to kill the other guy?

#confused

pretty much

1. Yes, 3 pistols with some ammo in there.

2. He saw me barely before I grabbed the M1911 off the floor, so I had the time. His enfield was out of ammo too.

3. No, I got the kill on the guy outside first, and when turning back to the supermarket I saw the second guy with the Enfield

4. He wasn't AFK, I could hear him talking when I went up to him.

"His enfield was out of ammo too"

so...your "greatest bandit attack" was killing two people who had no ammo for their guns? Impressive...

• Like 2

"His enfield was out of ammo too"

so...your "greatest bandit attack" was killing two people who had no ammo for their guns? Impressive...

His PDW was still fully loaded, and I only had an M1911 with a single mag, and a Makarov.

You killed some guys with high ping, congrats.

Here have these beans :emptycan: :emptycan: :emptycan:

• Like 2

Ignore the trolls. You shoot people and they die, you are a bandit.

You will know you are a real bandit when you shoot someone and they are yelling "Friendly!" And then they die, lol.

Edited by boatie