Sign in to follow this  
XLARGEGAMING

Surviving the Infection pt 3 (Counter Sniping "Hero" Snipers)

Here is Pt. 3 guys!!! Please remember to like,comment, and/or sub if you like the video :D

Epic music when nothing epic is going on, intense sidechat discussions, pine tress defeating zombies, as50...weeeeeee!

Edited by Trizzo

Epic music when nothing epic is going on, intense sidechat discussions, pine tress defeating zombies, as50...weeeeeee!

I think you've got a boner for me or something bro.....Everytime I post a vid you have something nice to say......Love you too sweetheart.... kisses :D

I think you've got a boner for me or something bro.....Everytime I post a vid you have something nice to say......Love you too sweetheart.... kisses :D

Haha what a coincidence...im not targeting you a swear...but seriously...this isnt counter sniping, they never even shot anyone, false adversting, i came for countersniping, none was had, im sad

i love the rage saga, it was kinda funny, i never replied or even read what you might have said back because frankly my reply was a bit overboard

Edited by Trizzo
  • Like 1

Haha what a coincidence...im not targeting you a swear...but seriously...this isnt counter sniping, they never even shot anyone, false adversting, i came for countersniping, none was had, im sad

i love the rage saga, it was kinda funny, i never replied or even read what you might have said back because frankly my reply was a bit overboard

I'm going to answer this in sections so it doesn't seem confusing lol

Yeah what the side chat talks about earlier in the video was that mike had killed Bradley (which I knew was from the roof in Cherno, because thats where Mike always camps). Bradley was a Bambi and it was his 2nd day so he didn't know alot about the game. Mike claimed they were Hero snipers, but I know those guys from playing on the same server for a month. So I joined the party and set them straight lol.

The music is quite epic no fallacy in that comment at all.

Yeah your comment on the Rage saga was brash, but hey I'm 27 years old you can't just "hurt" my feelings with a dayz forum post lol.... Thanks for your honesty sir :D Have some beans!