Sign in to follow this  
The Basturds

Looking for Friends *DayZ Origins*

Do you think he'll make another one since you just spoiled his plan in this thread?

Well, taking into account that kids inability to listen and understand the severity of the situation we were in. And his lack luster knowledge of the game, along with his arrogant attitude... I had to remove him and his friend. So sure, I'll make another in a few hours or so haha. :)

"Umm... I don't know about everyone else, but when I read this thread down below.

http://dayzmod.com/f...s-dayz-origins/

I get a bit suspicious when you make another thread."

"Do you think he'll make another one since you just spoiled his plan in this thread?"

Oh dude, no.

"Well, taking into account that kids inability to listen and understand the severity of the situation we were in. And his lack luster knowledge of the game, along with his arrogant attitude..."

You can't be serious right here. You say that you are looking for FRIENDS on origins, so I responded to you. PvtBrian was not my friend, though I am playing with him right now. He is a nice guy, and its really fun to play with him.

Yeah, you say that you are looking for friends, but its not what you're really doing. You just want some guys to be your 'back', so you don't get into trouble, am I right? You didn't want to make a base, you did not want to do anything else except for PvP / Salvage city (not sure how its called.), so get your facts straight. After I had broken legs, and you just had the chance to get rid of me and Brian, you did, you banned us on TeamSpeak with the reason ''I'm sorry, me and other admins decided that you've been rejected'', and also blocked me on skype.

You're the kid here, dude.

he also banned me after i played like 6 hrs with this guy, at the beginning he seemed to be nice, but then he became pretty arrogant and unfriendly, then he banned us all without any reason, don't join him (RaZer)

• Like 1