pr0phe7

DayZ Movie/Series - 18+ Only. Role-play - YouTube.

*Changed the idea to something a lot more interesting*! Read below!

I'm 21 years old. Got a new rig not that long ago and am looking to get some 18+ and over players for a movie script like play through that will be edited and uploaded to YouTube.

What we will be: A new found group. Lost on a big island, littered with zombies. Only a few survived, little do you know, others are on the island with you...

Will have a script, cinematic editing, licensed music use, and best of all. Emotions. Every character will their own flaws deep down which will get highlighted as the youtube series goes on. I'm willing put some hard work and effort in. it will continue into the Standalone which will make for even better movies with the customizing..

I'll go through more details with what my plan is, but add me and I'll talk in private with you guys and anyone interested in a teamspeak channel, mumble etc.

It will be put on YouTube. I do have an editor. I'm coming up with a mini series of episodes that will have role playing, military tactics and emotions running deep. It will be popular. I'll make sure of that. Professionally edited as well.

What we will not be: Bad voice overs, bad mics or laggy internet.

Or PM on here!

Edited by pr0phe7
  • Like 2

Until you run into me and my band of merry men. Then we shall tear you too shreds

Oh man, I have such a good vision for the future of Day Z on youtube.

If anyone is interested please message me. I already have 20k views on my channel but from Counter Strike and other games.

My editor is well known in the CoD community with thousands of subscribers. He's amazing with his work. We would make it like a machinima cinematic!

You seem motivated and you got a plan. Good for you. Good luck in getting this implimented.

I mean not to put anyone down, but Frankie DayZ videos on youtube get like 500k views a piece, and he BARELY uploads them anymore.

I can fill that void that so many people look forward to. Building upon a story. Get people involved, used HIGH settings so it looks real, play in only First person to give it authenticity, etc. Use head bob to give it that real feel of being chased by zombies, not some boring static running animation.

Keep a look out guys. I'll make sure the first episode is addicting so that maybe I could start a trend!

Edited by pr0phe7

You really had to make 2 posts? Back to back?

And you don't have to learn Cyrillic to read signs in DayZ. In fact, you don't have to memorize anything, either. All the major cities have very easy to read signs. Balota has a giant B, Elektro and Cherno have pretty distinguishable ones... like, seriously. You play this game too much.

Did some more reading.

So you want people to waste their time learning a language they'll never apply to real life (most likely), and leave their fate on the internet in the hands of a CoD kiddy, for a megalomaniac who has to bump himself and make threads back-to-back?

Did some more reading.

So you want people to waste their time learning a language they'll never apply to real life (most likely), and leave their fate on the internet in the hands of a CoD kiddy, for a megalomaniac who has to bump himself and make threads back-to-back?

Was it really 100% necessary to make two posts to shoot down his idea?

I think not.

• Like 3

You're reading into this way more than you should. I barely have played this game for the last couple months due to a shitty rig. So, no, I DON'T play too much.

A CoD kiddy? No, that's his expertise. I'm using him for his AMAZING editing work. I want to create a series with a story behind it.

Think Walking Dead.

The language barrier? Please, it's a couple words. Not a whole language. Jesus.

It's going to be fun if it's the way I imagined it. I think everyone on this forum would appreciate the work I'd be putting into it. Believe me.

Edited by pr0phe7
  • Like 1

This seems like a lot of fun. I'm just not quite sure I can be quite as dedicated as the paragraph seems to expect its members to be.

But I really look forward to seeing your videos.

This seems like a lot of fun. I'm just not quite sure I can be quite as dedicated as the paragraph seems to expect its members to be.

But I really look forward to seeing your videos.

Updated my original post. Maybe this will attract some more people.

Would be intrested, but im 17! Oh well, if you ever want some viewers be sure to let me know! I have about 1.1k subs :D best of luck to the series!

Great footage caught yesterday with a couple of buddies for fun to see what it'd look like!. I could upload that by itself.. but nah. and it was pretty awesome!

2 versus 5 man squad and we took them out with Lee Enfields and baiting. :D

Until you run into me and my band of merry men. Then we shall tear you too shreds

But you won't win the spelling bee.

Edited by Toastedzen

Hey ive been watching videos and other people play dayz i would love to see this happen so good luck and if anyone. Can get me a copy of arma2 so i can play dayz that would be... nice.