Sign in to follow this  
dayzevo

DayZEVO No-KOS, Custom Mod, EU & Soon US, Whitelist!

Hey! Thank you for this Server! I´m tired of all that KOS on ohter Servers. Because of the Rules i think, this is how DayZ should be. I also like that Soundmod and the Safe Haven (A safe place to trade things or to meet some people).

I´m looking forward to all the Skins you will implement in the future. I also like the weapons and the Attachments.

The Sunday-Events are quiet funny and it´s good to meet new people ingame and in Ts.

The Server deserves more players. It´s getting better atm, i hope more people will join.

Hope to see more player soon.

Greetings

Terror/Terra

This is the best server I've ever played.

DayZEVO's community is extremely friendly and the staff are very helpful.

The server currently lacks players. But, there tends to always be atleast 5+ people, which means you're still going to regularly meet people.

The no kos rule is very nice, it means you've got to adjust your tactics and rob people instead of just shooting them dead.

Please check it out, I'm sure you'll all love it. 

This mod is sick. I love the admin team. Great community. The weapons are fantastic, the fights are great. Never really any KoS but plenty of killing if you want to kill. The clans on this server are great as well.

Really nice mod, a lot of new features, quick whitelist along with active admins to fix any problems that may arise. Really fun events such as "Capture the hostage" on the weekends.

Check it out if you're in need of a non-kos server with cool weapons, teamwork and many more addons.

Bump!!!!

The server and the staff and the players make it awesome, I love the events and hope to play in the next one on sunday.

Keep upto date by checking out our Twitter https://twitter.com/DayZEVO

Edited by MrLyrated

Great event yesterday, attack and defend in Stary.

Alot has changed since the opening post. 

http://dayzevo.com

There is a custom sound pack. Really nice and more realistic sounds.

Tons, and I mean tons of new guns. And with these new guns (and old) comes attachments. You're able to add, holo/aimpoint/silencer/m203 launcher/acog/sniper scope/rugged ghillie. Keep in mind, not all guns support all attachments.

There is a skin shop. Each week you gain points, and you can spend them on skins.

Tons of new cars, for example a police car with sirens. A hello kitty car and lots more :D

Active forums, with tons of people using them everyday. 

Friendly admins and alot of staff who can answer your questions (90% of the time) instantly. 

A large amount of clans, do you join one, play lone wolf, or even make one?

A working report system which brings justice do anyone breaking those rules.

There own TeamSpeak server, ts.dayzevo.com (Why not come and try it out?)

We all hope to see you on the server, sooner rather than later, and we look forward to seeing you all ingame.

Edited by CadanCadanCadanCadanCadan