Sign in to follow this  
dayzevo

DayZEVO No-KOS, Custom Mod, EU & Soon US, Whitelist!

Really enjoying this server, the admins are active and update the server with a new patch like every month. Really nice and good player base. Friendly and bandit type playstyles all over. Enough tense moments and good proper player interaction.

Good job this will be the server I am playing on for the next months.

• Like 1

Bumping this again, we want more people to join! Custom Mod server. A GREAT mod!

Sounds interesting, I'll come check it out tonight and if it's as nice and welcoming as you are making out, then you will have two new players.

Awesome new version of the mod has been released with many new features added:

The ability to put attachments on weapons.

Lots of new and good lootable skins.

NPC Choppers that you can shoot down for chopper crashes.

New vehicles added.

Awesome sound mod.

New wepaons added.

New Zombies added as well.

And Canibalism has been added so now you can eat your dead buddy.

If your interested please go to www.DayZEVO.com and look at the community and then if you still feel interested please put in a whitelist application and we will get you on the server and playing.

If you have any questions about this server please do not hesitate to contact me or one of the othe server staff.

Ok Guys here is some footage from 2 of the events that we have held on EVO:

• Like 1

Shameles bump. New mod is soon to come, features new cars, more weapons, more weapon custimztion and more!

ok gonna give my review on the server. I've been playing on it for a while. mod is really awesome. it feels like vanilla but its not. it has custom weapons, weapon attachments, loads of events but it kinda lacks players. every week admins organize new events for players during the events the server gets from 25 to 35 players on average. when the events are not happening server is kinda dead. mods seems to be nice and these features are implemented quite well. imo its important to mention that this server has no KoS rule ( no kill on sight) so before you kill someone you need to interact with them rob them kidnap then etc... (real the rules for more info) admins are nice and active and some of the events are really fun but it needs more players so if anyone wants to join you are welcome to come www.dayzevo.com. my overall rating is 9/10 for admins and the service 6/10 for overall game-play (mostly because the server is low populated) oh btw the fps performance is great.

Wow, EVO is such a great mod, the extra guns are awesome and the FPS is superb considering the amount of extra stuff, also there are some subtle additions that really improve the DayZ, for example a new vaulting animation. The community is good but the active players are a little low in general (busy on events though) which is a shame because it really deserves more players. The admins are good too and are happy to help set up mini events which are always a blast. Plus as an added bonus: there are plenty of RF to kill ;D