Sign in to follow this  
Hey Sup

Need help again

I wanted to play the zombie stimulator game, and i bought the thing for 25$, i don't know if i bought the wrong thing or what, and it's finished downloading, what i have on my desktop is Arma 2, Arma 2 operation arrowhead, and arma 2 operation arrowhead beta, what do i do to play the zombie stimulator?

I wanted to play the zombie stimulator game, and i bought the thing for 25$, i don't know if i bought the wrong thing or what, and it's finished downloading, what i have on my desktop is Arma 2, Arma 2 operation arrowhead, and arma 2 operation arrowhead beta, what do i do to play the zombie stimulator?

did you download dayz commander?

http://www.dayzcommander.com/

go hear go to the bottom of the page wear it says get "dayz commander installer now" and download it then do the steps and then you should be ok.

or look it up online how to download dayz for more info.

I never have done this I just know from reading stuff.

Exactly, download DayZ commander (there is also a link on the main page for DayZMod), download and install it.

After DayZ commander is up and running, you will see a yellow "Install/Update" button in the top corner. Click it, and install "DayZ" and "ArmA 2". After this is done, all DayZ commander is, is a launcher. Find any server you want (whether it be private or public hive, and any pop/settings you want) then double click the name. From there you will launch into the ArmA 2 (w/ DayZ mod) game, and into the lobby. From there click "OK" and you will load into the game.

Keep in mind it might take a few minutes to load in. But feel free to pop me a PM with any questions you might have.

Best of luck,

• Like 1