PvtBrian

Anyone wanna start a clan?!?

Ok, so im kinda new to these forums but im an experienced dayz player :L and im good at making logos. if anyone is recruiting hit me up and if anyone wants to start a clan (mainly origins) also HIT ME UP :)

I am looking for another partner in Origins. I play on BMRF and would love to start something with you man. I am 21 years old and am experienced as well. Love to enjoy Tav and Origins.

I don't play Origins (I don't see the point in it over normal DayZ), but if that isn't a dealbreaker, add bitsby_ on steam or Pm me. :)

I've got a private server with AI bandits.

I am looking for another partner in Origins. I play on BMRF and would love to start something with you man. I am 21 years old and am experienced as well. Love to enjoy Tav and Origins.

i wil join

NCK recently began renting a public hive server. We are interested in having clans play on the server regularly (to consider our server their home). If you are interested in creating a clan, and get one started we'd love for you to call our server home!

We do not support cheating, hacking, exploiting of any kind so hopefully you aren't building a clan based on that. :P

US 520 by NCK. IP: 173.208.85.82:2332

Edited by {NCK} Lady_Lamp