Sign in to follow this  
zrockstar

Frag gaming

Today I would like to tell you guys about two excellent dayz servers one tavianna one cherno

Tavianna: 142.4.215.209:2302

DEBUG MONITOR:yes This server is a custom map that is older than the cherno server and is my favorite. this server has 500 vehichles and 35+ helis you may take parts off of other vehichles on this tavianna server if the part selected is fully repaired.

This tavianna server supports weapons that are not found in the original dayz such as the vss ventores two weapons have been removed from the loot tables the as50 and the m107 these weapons still are available if you win an event the admins host. this server will be introducing certain things such as base building.

start up gear: makarov 3 mags ,2 bandages,flashlight,axe,matches,tool kit, soldier clothing,gps,map, water bottle, beans, patrol pack

Chernarus: 198.27.83.215:2332

DEBUG MONITOR:yes this server is also a custom map and has already introduced base building but is much newer than the tavianna server thus i am unable to get a large amount of information on it. This server has 500 vehichles and 35+ helis. This also has weapons modified in and the as50 and m107 both spawn regular. this also has computer helicopters with one gunner.This is all i know about the chernarus server tell me more and ill add it in

starting gear: patrol pack,flashlight,bandage,painkillers

contact Lt drifter the owner if you have anymore questions other admins that might be able to help you out are solaris, and newkleer wynter try here if u cant get a hold of them http://fraggaming.ne...gsmf2/index.php

TELL ME: about any more info you can get on this server ill add it in.

Tavianna custom weapon list:

mk16: a very accurate assualt rifle with a scope and desert camo can also use 100 round mg36 mags

mk17 sniper: a accurate sniper rifle with desert camo has 20 round mags zeroing up to 800 meters spawns in vodniks

mk12 spr: regular camo assualt rifle with a scope semi accurate

mg36: very good light machine gun lacking damage but has good accuracy 100 round mags it can also use stanag mags

rpk: an ok light machine gun it can use 75 round mags and 30 round ak mags lacks power and accuracy

g36: uses 30 round stanag mags accurate with 3555 damage.

cherno vehichle list:

UAZ_Unarmed, UAZ_RU,oymanATV_US,ATV_CZ,SkodaBlue,Skoda,TT650,Old_bike,UH1H,hilux1_civil_3_open,Ikarus_,Tractor,S1203,V3S_Civ,UralCivil,

car_hatchback,Fishing_Boat,PBX,Smallboat,Volha,SUV,car_sedan,UralCivil2,

LandRover,Ka60,Mi17,kpfs_golf,Lada,TT650_Civ,TT650_Gue,MTVRM1030,smallboat,Post_bike,AH6X,Mi17,AN2_DZ,Offroad,

datsun1, GAZ_Vodnik,oyman

Chernarus,

*NEW info* self applieable blood bags!

*NEW info* halo jump

*NEW info* tow mod

*NEW info * salvage

*NEW info* sleep in tent

*NEW info* ai helis turn to heli crash sights when shot down!

*NEW info* dynamic weather control

*NEW info* 100% custom loot tables

Taviana

*NEW info* ammo crates located at both sabina town square and at small island side of the bridge

screen shots of tavianna

Frag out!

checkpoint2.jpgcheckpointo.jpgsabinasquarecorner2.jpgsabinasquarecenter.jpg

- polar

Edited by zrockstar
  • Like 1

obtained more info on the cherno server about starting gear

new info again on cherno many helpful people out there

well lots of info ill be posting a lot

these are great servers looking for players.

our taviana server has custom bases built into the landscape for players to use, most have a barracks that spawn loot.

there is a custom check point with ammo crate on the west end of the bridge.

2 u.s basic ammo crates on the server that refill at each start up.

custom military loot spawns at sabina square.

mk16 and mk17 weapons added to server along with mk12 spr, mg36, g36 series also spawn.

weapons spawn in vehicles.

come and join the fun and check out the map.

active and mature admins on this server

our cherno server is new and just came online.

scripts that are on the server.

self blood bag

salvage

sleep in tent

tow and lift

AI choppers turn into wrecks when shot down.

dynamic weather control

halo jump, and halo jump in spawn.

100% custom loot table.

other things available inquire either on the server or at our site.

obtain our web site from the server

active and mature admins

come join the fun

another edit added gun list for tavianna and put some new changes to chernarus

really thanks drifter for the info ill get more ill probably be finished with the other lists by the end of the week

another edit cherno vehichle list added

now there is screen shots of tavi enjoy

edit

Edited by zrockstar

Been trying a lot of new servers cause I'm sick of playing the same ones and want to play with new people and such. Played on the Tavi server last night after seeing the screenshots. Definitely like the custom Sabina square with the ammo crate. Checked the other side of the bridge as well and had a pretty awesome firefight with people protecting it. Got some friends on to help me and we all had a lot of fun. It was cool trying to take the checkpoint at the bridge like a mission or what not. Excellent server with cool people. Going to try the Cherno one later on tonight. Highly reccomend.

I hope the tavianna server is still up when I hopefully get a new laptop this summer.

o i just wanted to put it out there that rick took the screenshots