Sign in to follow this  
Artis12391

Looking for a group / clan to roll with.

Heya.

I'm Artis, in-game name is Pogis, and I prefer being called Pogis. I'm 14 years old and I'm from Latvia.

I am looking for a group, or a clan, not a big one though, to roll with on DayZ origins or DayZ Breaking Point (I prefer this one!).

I understand and know english kinda good, I've got a mic, mumble, teamspeak, skype and ventrilo.

I ain't gonna be so hard on these requirements, I don't care where you guys are from, how old are you guys, I just want a group/clan to roll with..

Reply to this topic, or skype me : artis12391

See ya!

• Like 1

Hey whats up you can run with me i dont have a group/clan tho but if your interested let me know skype is jared5513

Check my signature for our clan.We're not a huge group,and we're focused on being friends before gamers.We got our own dayz origins server so we play there.Visit our website at codsclan.co.nr for more,and to apply!We're in pretty much same timezone so time is not gonna be an issue

Ey happy to see another ''latvian'' folk out there. I'll invite you in skype ASAP. Make sure that you accept my invite, my name is Benjamin.

Hello 

PDi is now recruting we are looking for members 

We are a new commuity but groving fast we are 60+ members, every member is free to play what ever they want and do mostly what ever you want, only rules we have are that you are friendly and that you don't behave like a dick.

we have our own servers on (BF3,TF2,Dayz and a Arma 3 sa-matra) you are free to play on what ever sever you like if its our or a random one thats up to you.

TS:ts.pdi-gaming.com

Run with me and my few friends :) steam name: kmor1994 add me on there, easiest way to contact me.

When we play we get on my TS3 server, here:vs26.tserverhq.com:7152

Only admins are Chaos(me) and Calypso. Don't trust anyone else, only those two and only when they have an S by their name, it indicates Server Admin.

I invite you to my new server Origins 37.157.246.138 : 11502 enjoyable gaming