Sign in to follow this  
jgaaar

Tired of rolling solo...

So after after picking up the game in mid 2012, I've been hooked. I've had my fair share of lives, forming teams, death by hackers and bandits, death by glitches, etc. I've yet to find another person that isn't KOS and I'm assuming that I'm just getting really unlucky (for the past couple of months or so.)

Every once in a while I play with a couple friends, but they're not on often enough for me to have a solid thing going on in DayZ anymore.

So for a while I've been trying to solo it, spawning in a town, finding a friend (hopefully), looting together, raiding together. I've only found four or five friendlies all in different lives and we've not yet managed to even fix a car together.

I'm honestly just looking for someone to be willing to join up or at least let me join them. Trying to survive longer than 3 hours in-game is hard enough alone let alone trying to be hero or bandit.

My last death that really made me want to post this was from some hacker that could shoot through walls or something. I was laying down on a rooftop watching the door, in a building that was higher than all the other ones in town. I made sure to know there was only one way to me, but all of a sudden I died in one hit with my ghilli suit and silenced m4. -___-

My playstyle more likely mimics bandits but I try to play hero. I've given out a couple bloodpacks to random people here and there, but my main focus is survival. I focus on defense rather than stockpiling. I'm more of the follower kind of person, when looting a town I choose not to do it alone and I'm usually the person covering the other person's back.

That's pretty much it, this is my first post by the way. (and off topic today is my birthday lmao)

My contacts are:

steam: jgaaar

email: jgaaar@yahoo.com

(pretty much everywhere else is jgaaar...)

Hiya fella, you're welcome to come and tag along with our Day Z groups. We're The BSB Network (http://www.bsbnetwork.com) , a social gaming clan for mature and fair gamers. We happy to have anyone run with us on our server and use our Mumble comms server as long as they have a bit of common sense and play fair.

We have a custom Server running modified Cherno (additional barracks, extended cities, hidden ammo/weapon/explosive caches, ambush points, checkpoints, custom vehicles, weapons etc.) and our members are divided into two factions (as well as a few lone wolves). Our factions compete against each otehr and we have regular events too.

If you're interested visit our website and you can apply to join, other than that you can join the server and just tag along. Try and get on Mumble too as it always helps - server addresses are on the website!

Hey buddy, putting together a group now on a Private Hive.

We're playing on a populated hive, there are two active clans. We're really just looking to loot and run intereference between the two, forming alliances whenever.

We've got a camp and some vehicles, a few extra weapons laying around as well.

We live in EST, so there's that.

Here's my skype: spoonplaysgames

Hope to hear from you.

I just got back into Day Z after a few months break and would love to team up with someone again! Everyone I played with has quit the game so it isn't as much fun. I am well experienced and have skype + mic. I don't play private hives at all. If you're interested add me on skype: john.epp18 or steam: jworldwarii

Hey man! I feel like I'm in the exact same spot. I recently lost a whole bunch of gear in my car; AS50, bison, g36c, fn fal, svd camo :(. Ambushed when i came outside to a heli crash site. I felt shitty because i feel like the whole situation could have been avoided with a partner or a small group.

Anyway, I'm on all the time. Literally all the time, except weekdays on school hours. I'm 16, i speak english perfectly, and stuff. Skypes: lawrence13577, I think i'll add you later on