Sign in to follow this  
glen958@btinternet.com

Undead Nation - No PvP Server & Origins PVP server - Active Admins

Undead Nation are a brand new community who's soul aim is to provide a fun and friendly playing enviroment.

We have 2 servers at the moment.

A 50 Slot No PvP server

b_560_95_1.png

and a 40 slot DayZ Origins server

b_560_95_1.png

There are rules in our community.

On the No PvP server, You can not kill other players, you can not steal from other players and disrespect is not tolerated.

On the Origins server, You must show respect to the admin team who are active on this server and wear the DiC or =UN= tag otherwise its a free for all.

We have a Teamspeak server here 85.236.100.85:22957

Visit out forums for info on the community and news and events. http://undeadnation.net

Edited by Wooly Mammoth
  • Like 3

Come join this great community. The people here are cool to hang out with in DayZ. If you're a new player or a bitter vet lookin for some where to call home, this is the place. The admins here don't put up with bullshit. These servers are for the players to have fun. Anyone tries to ruin it and they wont be around to cause problems.

If you like getting drunk, relaxing, hanging out with cool gamers and killin zombies, then come check us out.

If you hop into the no pvp server, feel free to request assistance if you find yourself in trouble. Lots of players here enjoy helping other players out. They do weekly events as well. Those are fun to take part in. The no pvp server now has self blood bagging, smelting, auto-refueling, kickass heli crash loot, and a lot of other cool shit.

Edited by RTEK
  • Like 2

I must echo RTEK's views. I am a relatively fresh DayZ gamer. I watched a bunch of youtube tutorials but usually survived about 15 minutes on a few servers. I found this group and was able to bring up my survival skills without having to worry about a random kill from a long distance. As well, there was always someone to help out with a "how do you..." or "where can I find..." or even a "help, I'm lost" sort of question.

We know it's a good game, and this is a great server group to play it with.....

TG

• Like 2

I've played on United Survivors for almost a year, then when that came down, I came to this server.

I always thought it couldn't work, non-PVP, but it does. I haven't seen a server so unified and helpful for a long time.

One of my biggest question when I first started was. "All I do is loot, I get my gear, stock up and then what?" The admins gave me that answer. Having server events were fun as hell. Having races around Chenarus, getting stalked by an admin with an axe in the pitch black, when all you have is a G17. They have a lot of good idea's, this admin team and I hope they continue to do so.

I've stuck with it, even through the bad times and I still, no matter what, have fun. If I am just killing zombies from a rooftop, competing against my buddies. Or air extracting someone, because they have had their legs broke.

It's a lot of fun and I would recomend it to anyone. Atleast, try it out, have fun on it. You never know, you may like it.

~Panda

• Like 1

Started playing on the United survivors server about 2 months ago, i loved it , the community was amazingly helpful at helping me ( a completely new player of arma) and now i'm proud to say im a pretty good DayZ player.

The people on this server are extremely helpful and most of the time you have a blast playing with others, if you ever have problems in game like a certain bug of dayz appears or something like that the Admins are quick to respond.

After the server switch i've gotta say its gotten pretty funner on, new people , everyone still helping out each other out still one of the most helpful awesome communities.

I highly recommend this server for anyone that likes to team up and help others out while having hilarious fun with the community.

• Like 1

Right, heres an honest opinion of "Undead Nation", when I first joined the server I enjoyed it, made a lot of friends and played it on a day to day basis, then after about a month of being there I soon started to see the full side of the admin team and how they are to be quite honest one of the worst admin team I've ever met on a server, I was accused of "trying to steal the player base" when I DON'T own a server I was then banned about 5 minutes after the claim was originally made because I argued my case and Creepindeath simply didn't like the fact I was right and that the claims were false. If I was you I wouldn't recommend joining this server as the admin team are very lazy, they take a long time to get something done and they have not got the server setup correctly so it will function well and not have much FPS lag which it currently has a problem with for me. This is an honest opinion and I will not back down on this opinion.

Right, heres an honest opinion of "Undead Nation", when I first joined the server I enjoyed it, made a lot of friends and played it on a day to day basis, then after about a month of being there I soon started to see the full side of the admin team and how they are to be quite honest one of the worst admin team I've ever met on a server, I was accused of "trying to steal the player base" when I DON'T own a server I was then banned about 5 minutes after the claim was originally made because I argued my case and Creepindeath simply didn't like the fact I was right and that the claims were false. If I was you I wouldn't recommend joining this server as the admin team are very lazy, they take a long time to get something done and they have not got the server setup correctly so it will function well and not have much FPS lag which it currently has a problem with for me. This is an honest opinion and I will not back down on this opinion.

Well you can have my honest opinion also you as a DayZ player on our servers and me one of the "Lazy" Admins on Undead Nation as Im guessing you mean't that collectively. So basically I am deciding to respond so everyone else can see two sides of the coin and decide for themselves whether they would like to play on our server. Now I'll give a summary to explain the lazy establishment of our young server but still the ashes of an old server in which was sadly undermined by the previous owner that took the liberty of stealing all our donations. This left us in a bad state with hardly any money us "The worst admin team" took it upon ourselves to make a new server "Undead Nation". At this point a lot new to us, different provider whilst also managing to grab a last backup from the old server but facing a few problems carrying that backup onto the new server setup instead caused us to delay and actually switched to the old server provider. Now at this point about a week in we got everything ship shape with the backup in and the occasional spike of lag nothing that isn't being fixed currently as we gained more income to upgrade. It seems though some cannot wait that long or make do with what we had though most happily able to cope and on a whole love the community and the effort put in. So we try our best and although some don't see the progress under the table we have made many improvement but some don't seem to appreciate because it wasn't our top priority such as donation luxury's I know you were one user constantly abusive and demanding. Whilst this isn't on the topic you're on about this is just an accumulation of events that im guessing lead you to be reported by the player base and take it out on the admin team. Now on to the topic of the ban this was actually only a Teamspeak ban... in accordance to an attitude shown that wasn't needed. An admin was told by the player base you were recruiting on multiple occasions he came down talked to you and I myself dropped down in to the chat quietly to hear you directing comments at "Creepindeath" whereby I went on to defend him and say "Were only answering to a report from the community no need to direct words like that at us". We then went to our forum whereby evidence was shown also on your twitter it was seen on top of the old server you established with our donation form template and terms still listed on a search now under "Fuzecraft"... At this point it was further investigated you were also looking to make another server confirmed from your twitter.

I will quote this one which clearly looks like you own one now currently as well:

"@SurvivalServers How come the Admin Tools for Epoch never shows up for me even though I put my UID in the config" 21st May

and also this one looking to buy a another server

"@HFBServers how long will that coupon be available for? I am thinking of purchasing a server in about 3 weeks" 21st May

If that doesn't prove enough I don't know what does plus if you deny the alias we also know one of the players apart of your admin team play on Undead Nation.I didn't want to link anything here other than quote tweets because its not appropriate for the Undead Nation thread here anyone feel free to pm me here or on our site undeadnation.net if they want to know more or you can search "fuzecraft dayz".

I leave you now as I've stated what I needed to plus whether the progress to you is slow were still supported and are going a pace suitable for the community which will be increase more with time which haven't quite grasped the concept of leading to your post, plus like I said we only banned you from Teamspeak but you did come on our server earlier and had a go at one of our players for reporting you.

I would like to say if this is you currently DDOSING us to stop but we'll in time have prevention methods put in.

I want to leave this with you:

"People do not mind their faults being spread out before them, but they become impatient if called on to give them up."

Edited by shabang
  • Like 2

kinda funny the people who say this server is good, all have 1 post.. uh huh.. padding the att-a-boys?

its kinda funny that people who bash servers have one post......

Well you can have my honest opinion also you as a DayZ player on our servers and me one of the "Lazy" Admins on Undead Nation as Im guessing you mean't that collectively. So basically I am deciding to respond so everyone else can see two sides of the coin and decide for themselves whether they would like to play on our server. Now I'll give a summary to explain the lazy establishment of our young server but still the ashes of an old server in which was sadly undermined by the previous owner that took the liberty of stealing all our donations. This left us in a bad state with hardly any money us "The worst admin team" took it upon ourselves to make a new server "Undead Nation". At this point a lot new to us, different provider whilst also managing to grab a last backup from the old server but facing a few problems carrying that backup onto the new server setup instead caused us to delay and actually switched to the old server provider. Now at this point about a week in we got everything ship shape with the backup in and the occasional spike of lag nothing that isn't being fixed currently as we gained more income to upgrade. It seems though some cannot wait that long or make do with what we had though most happily able to cope and on a whole love the community and the effort put in. So we try our best and although some don't see the progress under the table we have made many improvement but some don't seem to appreciate because it wasn't our top priority such as donation luxury's I know you were one user constantly abusive and demanding. Whilst this isn't on the topic you're on about this is just an accumulation of events that im guessing lead you to be reported by the player base and take it out on the admin team. Now on to the topic of the ban this was actually only a Teamspeak ban... in accordance to an attitude shown that wasn't needed. An admin was told by the player base you were recruiting on multiple occasions he came down talked to you and I myself dropped down in to the chat quietly to hear you directing comments at "Creepindeath" whereby I went on to defend him and say "Were only answering to a report from the community no need to direct words like that at us". We then went to our forum whereby evidence was shown also on your twitter it was seen on top of the old server you established with our donation form template and terms still listed on a search now under "Fuzecraft"... At this point it was further investigated you were also looking to make another server confirmed from your twitter.

I will quote this one which clearly looks like you own one now currently as well:

"@SurvivalServers How come the Admin Tools for Epoch never shows up for me even though I put my UID in the config" 21st May

and also this one looking to buy a another server

"@HFBServers how long will that coupon be available for? I am thinking of purchasing a server in about 3 weeks" 21st May

If that doesn't prove enough I don't know what does plus if you deny the alias we also know one of the players apart of your admin team play on Undead Nation.I didn't want to link anything here other than quote tweets because its not appropriate for the Undead Nation thread here anyone feel free to pm me here or on our site undeadnation.net if they want to know more or you can search "fuzecraft dayz".

I leave you now as I've stated what I needed to plus whether the progress to you is slow were still supported and are going a pace suitable for the community which will be increase more with time which haven't quite grasped the concept of leading to your post, plus like I said we only banned you from Teamspeak but you did come on our server earlier and had a go at one of our players for reporting you.

I would like to say if this is you currently DDOSING us to stop but we'll in time have prevention methods put in.

I want to leave this with you:

"People do not mind their faults being spread out before them, but they become impatient if called on to give them up."

Right my twitter and my servers have absolutely nothing to do with Undead nation as I am not advertising within the current community, you can say all you want but I'm telling you to butt the fuck out of my private matters, If the admins are so butthurt about the fact I want to run my own server then whatever but I can do what I like when I like and they shouldnt have the right to ban me for it, now shut the fuck up complaining about me buying a server when it has NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU.

Right my twitter and my servers have absolutely nothing to do with Undead nation as I am not advertising within the current community, you can say all you want but I'm telling you to butt the fuck out of my private matters, If the admins are so butthurt about the fact I want to run my own server then whatever but I can do what I like when I like and they shouldnt have the right to ban me for it, now shut the fuck up complaining about me buying a server when it has NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU.

Someone obviously needs to chill... you wanted evidence of owning a server, we provided it there through that "Public" twitter account not set to private at all and plagiarizing our content for your own server. It kinda links in with you advertising in Teamspeak as members of the community said so. We really having nothing be butthurt from really we banned you and you don't like that fact as portrayed with this rage filled response we've got nothing to lose but that makes one less server for you to play on. Yeah people can run server but not advertise in ours server simple as that. Raging out about rather than staying level headed with your response hasn't helped your case at all maybe you should work on improving that being 14 in all some growing up will be needed soon.

Well that's all I gotta say on this matter so I consider this closed as it should of on our forum, Plus you keeping logging into the site you must miss something.

• Like 1

Someone obviously needs to chill... you wanted evidence of owning a server, we provided it there through that "Public" twitter account not set to private at all and plagiarizing our content for your own server. It kinda links in with you advertising in Teamspeak as members of the community said so. We really having nothing be butthurt from really we banned you and you don't like that fact as portrayed with this rage filled response we've got nothing to lose but that makes one less server for you to play on. Yeah people can run server but not advertise in ours server simple as that. Raging out about rather than staying level headed with your response hasn't helped your case at all maybe you should work on improving that being 14 in all some growing up will be needed soon.

Well that's all I gotta say on this matter so I consider this closed as it should of on our forum, Plus you keeping logging into the site you must miss something.

Okay I would like evidence of the advertisement within the community please :)

Okay I would like evidence of the advertisement within the community please :)

Done via voice chat and reported multiple times over a period of time from numerous members they never recorded/capped it I know that what you're looking for. On top of that you had a go at one member for reporting you to us via in-game. Users gave strong enough points to go ahead and have admins look into it whereby we found you do run a server that you claimed to not run as you mention earlier but you did. Onward from that an admin confronted you to give you a warning and you gave attitude taking it the wrong way which was the main cause for the perm ban. The attitude you've shown this entire time from Teamspeak to our forum and here I wouldn't want you back because you're to hotheaded and demanding. If you do happen to reply again re frame from fishing I won't be responding, the overall reason to the ban was not the running and claimed advertising of your server but the foul attitude you have when speaking to anyone in a reasonable manner. All you needed was a level head but you went and hurled abuse at the admin for doing their job.

Now hopefully you get the message and quit bordering along the lines of "flaming".

Edited by shabang

Hey guys. I got banned off of the Dayz Origins server. I usually go by Acid_Trip, buy decided to change my name to "A Pakistani Wizard" so I could see "A Pakistani Wizard was killed" whenever I died for some giggles.

I was banned under the pretense warning "(Paki)." I don't know who Paki is, and I'm currently unable to join the teamspeak server (says it's offline). The admin Bill was on at the time I believe. Sorry bill :( I should'a let you know I changed my name. If this name is offensive I will no longer use it. :x

Started playing on the United survivors server about 2 months ago, i loved it , the community was amazingly helpful at helping me ( a completely new player of arma) and now i'm proud to say im a pretty good DayZ player.

Excuse me... How can you claim to be a good DayZ player when all you have to do is kill brainless AI and endlessly loot without being afraid. You don't survive on a Non PVP server. All you do is sing songs by the camp fire like some freakin ladies. What's the point of survival in this game if you can't get the bloodrush when you know you're pinned down? You don't have to be tactical, you don't have to be anything. Please Sir... don't even go on about being a good DayZ player. You just suck too much at FPS and also are too scared to lose your precious loot.... Don't even play DayZ... Try  a normal server... be a hero or a bandit or just survive... see how long you'll be able to hold your ground. And tbh... Non PVP should not even exist... Hope Dean 'Rocket' Hall  just doesn't allow non PVP servers to exist on the Standalone version of DayZ... No point to ruin the community with some p***ies that sound more like some sect or something than normal players.

Edited by shumski

I happened to find this server in Dayz commander, and I quite enjoy it. As a completely new player to Arma and Dayz, one of the staff helped pick me up in a heli when I was low on ammunition and took me to his base, where he helped explain some of the basics that I didn't pick up in youtube vids etc. He also got me a weapon and a vehicle. A day or so after that, another player let me have his old base as he apparently has a new/better one elsewhere.

Overall: Very helpful and fun community, as I can actually play with/by other players and not be worried about being killed if I ever turn my back.. :)