Hey everyone, is there a way i can get DayZ to run smoother? i will show you a link to the pc i have, it is pretty useless the most amount of frames i get is 10 but most of the times 5-6 its like a slideshow!

Here is the link to my pc: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B007PEI5C4/ref=noref/276-4526631-0460211?ie=UTF8&psc=1&s=computers

I have the Premium G360 4gb, 1gb one :)

I love the game but i have never been able to defend myself since my frames!

I play on lowest setiing i think

If anyone can help then please show me! I will donate $10 to anyone who can get my game to run smooth aslong as you have paypal!

post-150418-0-06516200-1367856297_thumb.

Did you change your processor, those two are completely different.

I suggest you just get a new desktop, neither of those will run ARMA 2 on lowest at any playable frame rate.

You need to upgrade or buy a new computer. Specifically for Arma it's CPU intensive so you can start there. One thing you can do now is not put it on the lowest settings. Your computer actually has to work harder to render the low setting graphics than it does the medium. There are plenty of guides on youtube and the forum that can help you change your settings to get the most frames you can out of a bad computer.

Hi. Yes, this computer is not a gaming machine. It's like drag racing with your mom's minivan.

Here's your cheapest fix:

- get a new FCLG1155 processor (to fit your current motherboard socket - I suggest an i5-3330 Quad core, under $200)

- Get a video card: Hopefully your case will fit a full-sized card. Something in the $130 range should get you a good starting card. GTX 650 Ti, Radeon HD 7770 or 7790.

- A new power supply. 500W will be sufficient (no less) -$50

Good luck

Edited by taco241

Thanks guys, any ideas what pc i should get the is cheap but good?

Well how much is cheap to you?

£600?

Ok does that £600 include a OS?

Do you want to build the PC your self or not?

If not then go to dinopc.co.uk

Click on customise your way to the left hand side of the page. On the next page click on AMD 760G Chipset.

Now what you want to do is select the following.

AMD 8350 Black Edition CPU

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit or Windows 8 64 bit (same price and assuming you need a OS)

Gigabyte 78LMT-USB3

8gb DDR3 1333Mhz

500gb hard drive

7850 Graphics card

550w Corsair PSU

That comes to £581.91 and that is built and delivered to your door plus 3 year warranty which is not to shabby. You can add the 7870 instead of the 7850 but that makes it £615. If you don't need a OS just click on No OS and save your self £71. Which would make it £508. Leave it like that if you wish or add a 1tb hard drive and maybe upgrade the 7850 to a 7950?

• Like 1