Sign in to follow this  
AlbinoDinoFTW

Any idea how long my DayZ.st server will be down?

My DayZ server has been down for a couple of hours now, do you know from expierence or stories how much longer it will take to come back? Will it take days? Hours? Minutes? I just want to know because I have recently gotton some awesome stuff on my server, such as addons, and music, and splash screens, and even more. What is really making me mad is the fact that DayZ.st got DDos'd, and I just need somebody to give me an idea of how much longer I will have to wait.

Host yourself.

In the meantime, join my server man. You said you were going to.

Host name Applejaxc.

Here's their official thread on our forums, seems like there's been a lot of complaints about them recently although others say they're fine. If you post on it you may get an answer: http://dayzmod.com/f...yz st servers

Edited by Fraggle
  • Like 2

Ya we changed from them to dayzpriv.com they are so much better. Jeff had a really bad time with the support from dayz.st so...we got tired of it, and the redchains and stuff!!! Just ask for your money back and change service providers! Who knows how long it will take for your server, and you will prolly never get a direct answer, cuz they prolly don't know! But GL !!

Host yourself.

In the meantime, join my server man. You said you were going to.

Host name Applejaxc.

Through Arma II? Your server sounds awesome, but I'm not going to host by myself. I will join dude don't worry, and add me on Skype damnit!: stevie.digiacomo1

Ya we changed from them to dayzpriv.com they are so much better. Jeff had a really bad time with the support from dayz.st so...we got tired of it, and the redchains and stuff!!! Just ask for your money back and change service providers! Who knows how long it will take for your server, and you will prolly never get a direct answer, cuz they prolly don't know! But GL !!

I have some good people on this server, and I don't want to change my IP :(

Change your MOTD / schedueld messages and tell people you're planning to change host :)

Better yet get a forum/website and people will always have a place of contact.

Change your MOTD / schedueld messages and tell people you're planning to change host :)

Better yet get a forum/website and people will always have a place of contact.

The problem is that the server is down and I can't do that atm

Ya just tell em, you will have to wait but let them all know, and tell them why your doing it. They will appreciate it if they are loyal players to your server, ours did and we changed two times before we got to this one. And it was the 24/7 chat support that really got us :)

May 6 : DDoS attacks on 173.192.200.91 and 50.97.49.79 have increased the second time in 24 hours. We are working to resolve the issue.

http://dayz.st/status

We are looking to change it here at gamers-dream.com we have members that want to play.