rhinocrunch

EPIC LUMBERJACK BANDITS

Dear Rocket

Its 10:30 am and I haven't slept. DayZ is quite possibly the most addicting game I have ever played with 200 hours in and no end in sight. Last night we decided to put away our AS50's and M4 Suppressed to risk it all with some hatchets and cuties in cherno. Thank you. Thank you very much.

EPIC LUMBERJACK BANDITS

Love it.

To anyone that are about to say 'cry cry bandits' fuck off, your first thought when you picked a hatchet up was to see what happened when you hit someone with it. If you say you didn't your a fecking liar.

yeah sorry, I don't find treating DayZ like a generic FPS with melee funny. That's called dumbing down a masterpiece. This is LITERALLY on par with calling Dr. Who "just another sci-fi show"

It would be funny in a game that's meant for this level of stupidity, but DayZ is not one of them.

yeah sorry' date=' I don't find treating DayZ like a generic FPS with melee funny. That's called dumbing down a masterpiece. This is LITERALLY on par with calling Dr. Who "just another sci-fi show"

It would be funny in a game that's meant for this level of stupidity, but DayZ is not one of them.

[/quote']

Lighten up!!

yeah sorry' date=' I don't find treating DayZ like a generic FPS with melee funny. That's called dumbing down a masterpiece. This is LITERALLY on par with calling Dr. Who "just another sci-fi show"

[/quote']

Lighten up!!

I would, sure, if this was a private server or just a few guys having fun, but it's not. It's griefing scattered with glitter to look like fun. Here again, I'm sure it's funny in any other setting, but when we're trying to fight abuse like this? It's not funny in the least. This only further reinforces the stereotype that bandits ruin DayZ, not because they are bandits, but because they just farm kills like every other FPS.

[/quote']

Lighten up!!

I would, sure, if this was a private server or just a few guys having fun, but it's not. It's griefing scattered with glitter to look like fun. Here again, I'm sure it's funny in any other setting, but when we're trying to fight abuse like this? It's not funny in the least. This only further reinforces the stereotype that bandits ruin DayZ, not because they are bandits, but because they just farm kills like every other FPS.

I risked my NVG's, Alice Pack and Camo to run 2 feet in front of you and Axe your face. If you can't shoot me and stop me, then you sure as **** better not complain if I kill you. Especially on the forums, where the game meets reality. It's not real, as much as you want it to be. Its still, just a game.

fucking epic' date=' laughed my ass off

[/quote']

Our job is done!!!

Glad some people actually appreciate this, so many carebear survivors, starting to feel like a wolf in a flock of sheep.

im actually gonna do the same from now on, so much fun - btw, do you own a server by any chance?