Sign in to follow this  
Jedi Joe

18+ group

Id like to play with/ or create a group to play with, they must be over 18. My play style began as a survivor just avoiding confrontation, now I would consider my style like a ghost, Im there but you wouldnt know, only firing when sure of the outcome. I love to take out snipers or groups that pick on new spawns or the groups that try and "take over elektro". leave a reply if you wanna play some time.

Come check out GLG gaming, we have several active groups on the server that share your playstyle, and If you have the skills im sure one of them would pick you up. Filter GLG gaming, or hop on teamspeak at voice.graylinesgaming.com

Im more or less looking for a group or clan to play with, I dont really need a server to play on

I actually prefer to play with the same playstyle as you, not shooting unless needed, etc. I also tend to do the whole "never go alone" tactic, it's proved really well in the long run... I really am reluctant to raid towns alone at least...

I'm 19.

steam: jgaaar

On a side note, I really want to try out origins so if you're willing to play it then I think it would be interesting. Other than that I have no problem at all with Chernaurus ! :D

Edited by jgaaar