Statik (DayZ)

Sniper Squad vs. Sneaky Bandit

Good team play vs sneaky bandit...nice...nice...best lesson is too look the base of bushes and trees and try to see any strange objects that should not be there, you'll pretty much catch em out

Edited by Trizzo
  • Like 1

Yeah, I know I looked over it MANY times, but I just thought he wouldn't be there, and since he didn't move at all when I scanned over, he just looked like a rock.

Long story short, I should have checked obvious places much more carefully.

Yeah, I know I looked over it MANY times, but I just thought he wouldn't be there, and since he didn't move at all when I scanned over, he just looked like a rock.

Long story short, I should have checked obvious places much more carefully.

Heck from that distance it was would not have been easy! (and i didn't see him till you did) I've only done it cold once to a ghille sniper. A long green blur spotted under a tree with binos. He was good, not moving a muscle. I decided to take a shot after a full minute of looking afrer making him by his hands, they looked too white (i missed, he rolled like a madman left right left again, despite my epic spot i later died :()

Trees/rocks/thick bushes offer the only cover for players can take cover so they will inevitably be at the bottom of it. It's just a question of which.

Last, not trying to sound too lecture-y but you immediately spotted him by his movement when he was looking around. Think how looks in reverse when you were scanning the coast. I suggest burying the barrel in the ground and using free look to keep your head up and look around. No weapon profile, no bright white hands and no movement. Then move to take your shot. Other than the nit picking nice work and good team!

Edited by Trizzo
  • Like 1