Sign in to follow this  
RS KiNG

Looking for a group

I've played DayZ a lot during the final portion of 2012. I took a brake and now interested in the mod again. Looking into a group to coordinate, interact, etc.. I'm 16 and i handle myself maturely if that's anyone's concern.

im in the same boat. we should meet up i hate playing alone i die before i can even find a weapon to defend myself with

I live on the west coast too and just started looking for a group/ another player to play with. Just let me know, we can play a game and see how it goes.

I would love to play... i am also on the coast and love the mod. I am 14 my skype is:jonthomas123 so go ahead and add me if you want.

I am a mature but humorous player and have been play for about 8 months i am pretty good and have been looking for another west coast player.

Would love to see you guys join GLG gaming, we have lots of single players that you could group up with, filter GLG gaming and hop on. Join our 500 man teamspeak at voice.graylinesgaming.com and team up. We also have several established groups on the server that are usually recruiting