Sign in to follow this  
akpolarbears

Looking for lots of AI, little zombies

Hey all,

I'm looking for a server (not picky on the map) with little or no zombies but lots of AI to fight. I'd just play normal ARMA or something but I want the survival and loot system. If anyone knows of a server like this please let me know!

Then just don't play DayZ. Design a mission yourself. It's not hard to place AI, create patrol checkpoints, set your player to "Removeallweapons this," and place weapons around the map.

Then just don't play DayZ. Design a mission yourself. It's not hard to place AI, create patrol checkpoints, set your player to "Removeallweapons this," and place weapons around the map.

Right, but I like the survival thing, having to get food and water. Plus I like the loot system in DayZ. Finaly other people could be on the server.

Right, but I like the survival thing, having to get food and water. Plus I like the loot system in DayZ. Finaly other people could be on the server.

Google DaiZy and just play that.

Edited by Applejaxc

Whats up with ppl this days, its the third post i see that ppl dont want zombies in DayZ HELLO!!!!!!!!

Take some beans and throw them around the map in Arma and you will have your zombie free dayz :)

Whats up with ppl this days, its the third post i see that ppl dont want zombies in DayZ HELLO!!!!!!!!

Take some beans and throw them around the map in Arma and you will have your zombie free dayz :)

I find it fun to battle AI and I like the survival and loot elements. It can just get annoying when you're trying to battle AI and 10 zombies inturupt. Don't get me wrong, i still enjoy zombies, it'd just be cool to try something different as well.

I have several AI groups on my server, 67.228.177.88:3187

Sounds like you might enjoy the wasteland mod though, its dayz without zombies.

• Like 1

dayzinfection.com has this very type of server!!! log their website and get whitelisted...

Hi There!

Our server is not exactly what you are after but there is the AI scattered everywhere. AI Bandits, survivors and soldiers patrol different areas of the map but don't worry, The Survivors and Soldiers and friendly unless you kill one! Bandits on the other hand... Well, the name speaks for its self.

My words can't really give it the credit it deserves so just hop on and give it a try, server details on the link below and server is in my sig!

http://whiskey-tango..._images/add.jpg

Contact info:

We hope to hear from you soon

WTF Gaming