Sign in to follow this  
Xandariel

Any good veteran servers out there?

Is it just me or are vet servers getting really rare?

I can hardly find any good vanilla servers without 556674655 vehicles, super active n nice n whatnot admins and ALWAYS DAY OMG!!!11311!1

But finding a vanilla server that is also on the right version, that has more than only 5 players AND that is on veteran setting, seems almost impossible nowadays. Very unfortunate, I think.

If you guys know any decent servers that fit with this description, let me know. Preferably european servers. Im really having a hard time finding some.

Well some friends of min have a private server that like vanilla day/night 75 cars(they added some extra bikes) and 5 helis it was started 2 days ago so we don't have much people but the more the marrior so join us. Server name HATCHET HEROES it is a US server though.

You guys should try out our clan server. We have a small increase in the amount of vehicles, but it's real dayz. No modified loadouts or additional buildings. The ip is 173.193.48.137:3102. Also, if you are looking for a mature (older players) clan: check out our website at gs96gaming.com.

We (being the clan NCK) just started renting our own server a few days ago. We're very active but the server population is low right now. We are working heavily on raising the server population. In the evenings (EST) there are about 6 - 10 people on. It isn't impressive at all, but with your help and loyalty we can get it going.

It is a vanilla veteran server, with active admins. It turns night around 11pm EST. This is a public server. US 520, NCK.

Edited to add: We have a teamspeak server as well that all server users are welcome to join. :)

Edited by {NCK} Lady_Lamp

The one I play on most is UK 355, veteran chenarus, day night as usual, players are a bit sporadic, sometimes only 3-5 people but sometimes i see it get filled up too!