applejaxc

Wtf did I do wrong THIS time?

So when I join my server, normally, I set my search mode to LAN.

And for whatever reason, when I try joining my server, there are two copies. Same statistics, names, everything but ping.

What did I do? I'll try shutting off mysql and bringing it back on to see if that'll reset me back to one.

what have you done

I... I don't know. :(

But searching via IP instead of LAN worked. MY PING TO MYSELF AS 500??? And then I turned off uTorrent.

• Like 4

you running on a dedicated server i guess? Just go to Task Manager and end the processes for whichever server you want to shutdown...........

Edited by -Panda

Just a guess..... but since you are joining from the computer which is hosting the server.... could this be an issue that it is seeing two IP for the same server?

IE:

Your IP (the one everyone else sees)

and 127.0.0.1

This would explain the same everything but ping....... ping to 127.0.0.1 should be incredibly low, while ping to public IP would be higher (though shouldnt be very high) as it would need to actually route from your computer, to the outside world, and back.

Edited by dayz247

you running on a dedicated server i guess? Just go to Task Manager and end the processes for whichever server you want to shutdown...........

I did. I turned it off and restarted. It's all fine now. If only INCEPTION. or ORLOK or someone else that constantly googles themselves will shut this page down. :)

:S

Server is online BTW. I'm on my way to the NWAF :)