That1Drifter

[WTF] - We the Free (US Based) Dallas 4

We the Free - [WTF]

Playing on U.S. based servers and our home - Dallas 4

We have an active community website and forums. Come check us out!

http://wtf-dayz.enjin.com/

Join up as long as you are mature and team oriented.

TS3 server: 209.246.143.232:9146 Password is "free"

TS server is up:

209.246.143.232:9146

Password is "free"

Feel free to use it and invite friends.

A mic is not required to join but it's a very big handicap not having one. It's very hard to work as a team without good communication.

played with these guys for soooo manys hours. would recommend.

Sorry I missed the fun, unfortunately I had to work. Thankfully, I'm off this weekend so I will be around.

Also, I have a server in the works so if all is well maybe we can have it running sometime today. (Fingers Crossed)

WTF is proud to bring you Dallas 4!

Tags - Disabled

Crosshair - Disabled

3rd Person - Enabled

Stay safe out there!

gkTo5l.jpg

Had an awesome game with Drifter earlier so can highly recommend this group - most zeds I've dropped to date.

That's me kneeling to bandage one of the group, patched him up and gave him some blood. That was the most civilized group of 6 or 7 guys I have played with. Was safe to walk streets of Electro, except for the zombies anyway.

gkTo5l.jpg

Had an awesome game with Drifter earlier so can highly recommend this group - most zeds I've dropped to date.

sigh that would've been me in there but nooooo i messed up the arma II update :(.

Hope to see you guys tonight!

If the server goes down or it is bugged out email me at wtfdayz@gmail.com so I can fix it.

We would love to have more people around, everyone I've played with has been very cooperative and friendly!

I would love to join you guys. I tried to register on your website but the captcha is glitched for me on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer to where I cannot see it. I'll be getting ARMA CO when it goes on sale on Amazon tomorrow.

If you guys still accepting survivors I'd join... if you guys don't mind my accent xD

We are always accepting new players. Also, we welcome people from outside the US, as long as we can communicate and work as a team.

Still welcoming anyone who plays on Dallas 4 to register on our site. It's a good way to get info and find friends.