adacas

Need perfect guide for Optimazation

First of all I am gonna say that my English is not perfect.

I have tried many things to optimize my DayZ experience. But nothing. Still cant even look at cherno side because I then get ~8fps. That is just stupid...

So yeah I need a full guide how to properly optimize ARMA so it function normally.

My specs are:

CPU: Intel Q9400 2.66Ghz (4CPU's) Overclocked at 3.2Ghz

RAM: 4GB DDR2

Video CARD: ASUS Geforce GTS 250

WIN7 64Bit

I dont need perfect 60fps. 30would be just awesome for me, cause for now i can't play this game properly and enjoy it in full potentiol.

Simply enough, you need a better computer.

Is that a laptop?

4gb RAM should be okay for DayZ, but that GPU could probably do with an update.

Edited by mzltv

Simply enough, you need a better computer.

Is that a laptop?

4gb RAM should be okay for DayZ, but that GPU could probably do with an update.

Not a laptop. Stationery pc. And i cant afford now new GPU

To be honest mate, you could only optimise up to a certain point. There's a few threads on the forums regarding optimising DayZ (they may be pinned or alternatively, search for the keyword 'optimize') but if you're using outdated equipment, then the poor frame rate may be something you have to live with until you've got the money to upgrade your desktop!

To be honest mate, you could only optimise up to a certain point. There's a few threads on the forums regarding optimising DayZ (they may be pinned or alternatively, search for the keyword 'optimize') but if you're using outdated equipment, then the poor frame rate may be something you have to live with until you've got the money to upgrade your desktop!

Ok, I'll try everything, everything. But i think I already did that all.

I was a bit worried it stopped working and started kicking people. I find I get a bit of FPS stuttering myself, especially when zooming in.

You could try making a 400mb ram disk, see if that helps?

Ramdisks do not help at all, unless you have 32gb of ram and decide to use 16gb to put a copy of windows in there. The ram is better used by the OS