Sign in to follow this  
stargater07

KOTH: TEAM SNIPING in Cherno

Here is a long video of me and my friends sniping in cherno, plenty of action, kills and fun for all the family...

Please rate and comment - I tried to not cut the video and to leave it original hence the length :P

PART 2

Edited by stargater07

Enjoy! Everything wrong with DayZ in one video! Abusive third person periscoping, panic rising in their voices with every encounter, average players who somehow get good gear and decide to snipe new spawn hot spot and every shot and movement begs for a counter snipe...where was a sniper who could deliver on that...so sad

Edited by Trizzo
  • Like 1

Not everyone that goes to cherno is a new spawn! Just most of them...

• Like 1

Not everyone that goes to cherno is a new spawn! Just most of them...

Well that was suprisingly upbeat despite my tone! Have some beans for good humor and truth...

I'd say editing cutting down helps but i don't know what you want out of this in terms of comments is all...you know...its snipining people in cherno,seen it many times before

Edited by Trizzo
  • Like 1

Well that was suprisingly upbeat despite my tone! Have some beans for good humor and truth...

I'd say editing cutting down helps but i don't know what you want out of this in terms of comments is all...you know...its snipining people in cherno,seen it many times before

That's fair enough I wanted to capture the team work and the co ordination of surviving up the tower and working together to take out players.. I don't really go into cherno that often, just wanted to have many targets to shoot - on a populated server. I must admit I expected to die after 20-30 mins... Thought someone would ghost themselves up behind us, switching between servers... I had fun as you can tell... Its up to the individual whether they enjoy watching the video, I am not always a bandit, I help people too, I have other videos showing this :)

Thanks for your comments though :)

That's fair enough I wanted to capture the team work and the co ordination of surviving up the tower and working together to take out players.. I don't really go into cherno that often, just wanted to have many targets to shoot - on a populated server. I must admit I expected to die after 20-30 mins... Thought someone would ghost themselves up behind us, switching between servers... I had fun as you can tell... Its up to the individual whether they enjoy watching the video, I am not always a bandit, I help people too, I have other videos showing this :)

Thanks for your comments though :)

Didnt even watch ... carry on.

Part 2 added to the original post that includes me dying at the end! Lol they took their time!

I won't watch an unedited video. Most of the time, dayz is 90% uninteresting, 10% mind blowing. I only wanna watch the 10%.