xjdwatson

Your Dayz Hometown?

Unless a zombie spawns in the barn and eats you alive while you are resting!

That's why we have bear traps :P

Hmm;

Am I the only one to stay in Elektro ?!

Where to find the best and fastest loot ?

- On a survivor off course !

Then, Elektro has it all ..

Continuous flow of survivors ; lots of hidding places ; clear sight and very hard to settle for snipers.

(significantly less chaotic than Tchernogorsk)

Off course ; you must enjoy reading or doing something else while you're waiting

Edited by Drakan

Hmm;

Am I the only one to stay in Elektro ?!

Where to find the best and fastest loot ?

- On a survivor off course !

Then, Elektro has it all ..

Continuous flow of survivors ; lots of hidding places ; clear sight and very hard to settle for snipers.

(significantly less chaotic than Tchernogorsk)

Off course ; you must enjoy reading or doing something else while you're waiting

Way too dangerous with sniper hill!

Berezino... Good old safe Berezino.

I call it Borezino! Mwhahahahahaa

That's why we have bear traps :P

Ahhh i see! :P

Vyshnoye, everybody loves Vyshnoye.

Vyshnoye, everybody loves Vyshnoye.

Just as much as everyone loves Skalka.

• Like 1

I will lock you up in a hospital. In bErezino. Fucker.

B)

I will bring ma empty tin cans <_<

I'd say my hometown would be Zelenogorsk, nice little supermarket and the locals are pretty friendly.

• Like 1

I'll go a step further...

I call berizhino my home, on 2873 n 3305 mainly. Come in for the hunt. :P

There is a small barn, a few kilometers down the road south from Polana. Its covered by the tree line from three angles, and I've found something useful there every time I stop by. There is a bus, sedan, and chopper crash spawn that within kilometers of the barn. I've found the sedan there just about every time. I have a few tents hidden in a patch of dense vegetation nearby, where I store food and ammunition: the useful things I find but don't carry with me everywhere. I keep a gun or two in the tent in case I die, so I can return and rearm. I've told stories by the fire to friends and strangers alike, and I now call it home. I find warmth, comfort, and peace away from the horror and hell of bandits and zombies.

That sounds cool. Could you please give me co-ord as i'm looking on my server and can't see the barn :(

That sounds cool. Could you please give me co-ord as i'm looking on my server and can't see the barn :(

Using the DayZ interactive map, its 10th North parallel and 7th East parallel. Its in the middle, on the very bottom of the line. Its not the ingame map, I don't have a map or gps right now :( Oh, and I pray to God you don't play on Balota Buddies.

I love Kamenka. Its my good luck charm. I say this with 100% truth. In one day I spawned 3 times. The first time I spawned, I went to Kamenka first, afterward I got so lucky with loot. I even found a heli in the middle of a field after chasing a bunny out of the woods. The second time I didnt visit Kamenka, I died in 15 minutes of playing by a sniper in Cherno. Third time, I visited Kamenka, I moved on, and I met a group of guys, they loaded me up with everything needed, gave me and ATV, and rode off. The next day I played again, didnt visit Kamenka, I died in a firefight in Elektro. It was unfair. I was alone 1v3. I killed two of them though.

I love Kamenka. Its my good luck charm. I say this with 100% truth. In one day I spawned 3 times. The first time I spawned, I went to Kamenka first, afterward I got so lucky with loot. I even found a heli in the middle of a field after chasing a bunny out of the woods. The second time I didnt visit Kamenka, I died in 15 minutes of playing by a sniper in Cherno. Third time, I visited Kamenka, I moved on, and I met a group of guys, they loaded me up with everything needed, gave me and ATV, and rode off. The next day I played again, didnt visit Kamenka, I died in a firefight in Elektro. It was unfair. I was alone 1v3. I killed two of them though.

I always considered Kamenka as a bad spawn for some reason?

I bounce between Berezino, NEAF, and most of the northern part of the map. But I'd say that berezino is my residence. I mostly look for camps once I gear up, sometimes I visit the more dangerous side of the map looking for some kills or action.

Berizino? Stary?

Glad you know better to stay out of my town...

Mogilevka, specifically Little Hill. Close enough to Cherno for Hospital runs yet far enough to avoid roaming bandits.

I come from the west, very west of chernarus in a small barn in the wheat fields. that has been my home in dayz since the first time i found my first crashed helicopter with my first M107 :)

Berezino mostly, got a lot a medical supplies, NWAF isn't TOO far away, fair few heli crashes around and you can easily get back to the coast.

Edit: North East Airfield!*

Edited by Steph97

Gvozdno ^^ each time i get kill i walk away from coast and each time i land in this town :D so yeah home town

Krasnostav, mainly for low player count and supermarket/airfield/industrial/deer stands all close by. Good high hills surrounding the key locations for scoping out.

Chernogorsk.