Sign in to follow this  
TheKrogMonster

WP clan advetisment

Me and my friend are the WPs. We are what is remaining of the WP clan. As there is only 2 WP members left we need to get some new people to join. We need disciplined people not people who has skill, skill can be taught. We aren't the most organised but we do like to keep things practical ( only talk when needed to ). We use skype when there is only a small group of us, but when needed we will use Teamspeak 3 for a much organised way of communication. We do play a lot of Dayz but it is not the only game we play. If we have enough members we might be able to do a large scale Arma 2 fights. We come online from around 4 o'clock and go offline at 11 o'clock ( GMT ) on a week day. On a Saturday we will be doing some team building exercises and practice shooting on ArmA 2. To contact us PM me your Skype name and a bit about yourself ( e.g How old you are, whether you are able to come online at the right times. If your first language is English. - [WP] Nick

• Like 1

I may have a look later. I have 4 mates who were in a military clan run by myself. I shall see what happens

I may have a look later. I have 4 mates who were in a military clan run by myself. I shall see what happens

That will be great. I'll be looking forward to see 4 new members.

If you're interested i can set you guys up on our server, we play on GLG gaming. Several active groups on the server and we would love to see some new faces. TS Is voice.graylinesgaming.com. Hop on and if Im on we can chat more

• Like 1

If you're interested i can set you guys up on our server, we play on GLG gaming. Several active groups on the server and we would love to see some new faces. TS Is voice.graylinesgaming.com. Hop on and if Im on we can chat more

Well we currently we play on a sever where im a vip, so i can provide the clan with gear and such

Edited by somtingwong
  • Like 1