Madcap_Laughs

I'm searching for veteran server with day/night and whitelist

Hi there ! I play with my friends at UK#10 server and we're not satisfied that the server has no day/night switching. The night happens by the admin's wish. Everybody tell me that when it's nighttime on the server ppl log out and popularity of the server goes down.

I'm searching for veteran server with day/night switching and whitelist. I wish it was a server without third-party mods, just good old DayZ veteran server with technics, wehicles, and adequate admins and players.

mydayz.de server#16

vanilla, no hackers, veteran.

You should come check out our server.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/134216-picnic-table-veteranchenarus-custom-maploot-where-all-ma-guns-gone/

It's not whitelisted but we have very active admins and there's a normal day night cycle. There are resident bandits, heroes and neutrals. We do have some additions like a weight system, extra buildings and fog. But it all makes for a more immersive survival experience. No additional buildings for the sake of adding loot. But because it works with the zombie apocalypse and makes for a beter balanced map.

Hi madcap,

yes not many players because its early day in the middle of the week. I dont like to play on #2 because i like to play w/o crosshair...

I'm searching for veteran server with day/night switching and whitelist. I wish it was a server without third-party mods, just good old DayZ veteran server with technics, wehicles, and adequate admins and players.

2 players online ?

Lol you're kidding right? The reason you can't find any servers like this is you just listed every possible way to decrease server population. However sad that might be it's true.

Lol you're kidding right? The reason you can't find any servers like this is you just listed every possible way to decrease server population. However sad that might be it's true.

The problem is that people have TOO MUCH control over what they can and can't do in their servers now, what used to be cool about DayZ is the fact that Day and Night happened - then the babies came along and made day only servers. I personally think night time is one of the best things in DayZ, spare NVG, I think they ruin night time completely. The fact I can't find any server running normal day/night is depressing, they are all either day only or day only when people play, I loved going around with my friends with different coloured chemlights on us to differentiate each other. It adds so many depths that day time just can not offer. There was a few problems with night time, and no, pitch blackness was NOT one of them, mainly zombies seeing you as if it was day, hackers, and NVG. (I know hackers will be there in day too, but at night they are even more ridiculous, at least if you 1HKO a godmoder, they die.) Obviously the main problem at first was the fact that you can server hop to daytime servers, but a lot of people still played at night time.

You see all these private hive servers that start you with a sniper, NVGs with FULL MOON NIGHTS (lolwuuuuut????) and biggest backpacks etc. That isn't DayZ at all, it's basically CoD. Now there is so many babies on DayZ that any old server which just wants to play how the game should be played has literally no players on it, because most the people who want what I just said are forced to play on said baby-catering servers.

/endrant

mydayz.de server#16

vanilla, no hackers, veteran.

thx but big GMT difference my GMT is +4 and server is -5 :( does night/day switching accelerated ? or it's similar to real life ? does it smooth ?

Its not accelerated. Day/night is like real life. Afaik it does it smooth but im not sure anymore. I think i only played once when it was sunrise in chernarus (: