Sign in to follow this  
HardCoreNinja7

My Photoshop Work

Well hello. I think it's about time to show my Photoshop work and even get some advice. If you would like to see all of my work just click the imgur link. Feedback is very appreciated! :D

Link: http://imgur.com/a/L1NNK

• Like 1

"Break Text with Flare"

How. Did. You. Do. That.

I want my name in that as a background. xDDDD

"Break Text with Flare"

How. Did. You. Do. That.

I want my name in that as a background. xDDDD

Haha, it's a long process but look up break text effect and there should be a tutorial on it. It would be way too long to type out in a post lol. And personally I like the break text without the flare more, it's easier to read the text :D

it's easier to read the text :D

I guess you don't know that I can't read. I just like bright lights and shiny things.

I guess you don't know that I can't read. I just like bright lights and shiny things.

Next picture I'll make sure to add tons of shiny metals and lens flares.. I got you Statik don't worry.

• Like 1

Next picture I'll make sure to add tons of shiny metals and lens flares.. I got you Statik don't worry.

You know how to treat a man just right.

• Like 1

Decided to open up photoshop and have a crack... Immediately lost. Epic stuff though, how long have you been messing with PS?

Decided to open up photoshop and have a crack... Immediately lost. Epic stuff though, how long have you been messing with PS?

I've been playing around with Photoshop for about 4 months now. I watch a lot of training videos and professionals work and I've learned a lot over the time. After a while Photoshop becomes very easy to use.

If you follow a lot of effects tutorials for photoshop you can learn a hell of a lot :)

If you follow a lot of effects tutorials for photoshop you can learn a hell of a lot :)

I agree completely! At first I was terrible at Photoshop and after watching some tutorials I went from being a noob to a 'good photoshopper'.

Edited by HardCoreNinja7