ALlVe

[EU]DayZ (1.7.7.1/Beta 103718) Supports ACRE|Daytime only|Chernarus|3rdP:on|CH:on|SideChat:on|Tags:off|Msgs:off

dayz_zpsac2a1b8a.jpg

Hello!

I have set up a small server. that I would like to play on but have not seen hosted by anyone else.

It is a bit more "hardcore" difficulty then regular ones with only 1st person view and no messages about other players. Global and side channels are disabled to get full immersion.

I have modified the map just a little. Removed all the junk that Rocket for some strange reason had added. This also means there are no military tents in balota or berezino. But there are some other buildings that I think should be there. Also I have added lots of wagons to the train stations - some new places to find loot. Servers loottable has not been changed much, basically only added ACRE radios. All 5 of them can be found but best ones have really low chance to spawn.

That brings me to the bigest sellingpoint of my server, at least I think it should be, it supports ACRE - Advanced Combat Radio Environment.

This, I hope, should make the end game more interesting because you have the ability to listen on others. Collect valuable info on them, plan ambushes or just troll and have some fun. The world is your oyster :)

Ofcourse for the idea to succeed the server needs some good people joining it and I hope I have come to the right place. Also If anyone is interested in hosting his own server with ACRE I would be more then willing to help them.

+

Added Krixes Self Bloodbag script.

[EU]DayZ (1.7.7.1/Beta 103718) Supports ACRE|Daytime only|Chernarus|3rdP:on|CH:on|SideChat:on|Tags:off|Msgs:off

Server IP: 90.191.163.121

Port: 2302

TS address: 90.191.163.121

-Mods used on server:

CBA;

ACRE - ARMA has to be run as administrator for ACRE to work and you should also change your PTT key from CAPS-LOCK to something else (you don't want to be babling so everyone can hear);

ST ACRE Volume Control - in ARMA controls menu you have to add a hotkey for "Talk on Direct channel" - example;

ST map auto brightness;

ST Movement.

Mod line should look like this if all mods are used: -mod=@dayz;@CBA_CO;@JayArmA2Lib;@ACRE;@st_acre_vol;@st_movement;@st_map_auto_brightness

Mods are not necessary but highly recommended to get the best experience.

-How to setup TeamSpeak for use with ACRE?

GUIDE

-How do I use a radio if I find one?

You speak into your radio by pressing your CAPSLOACK key. Press it, say what you need to say, and release the key.

It is possible to take multiple radios with you. You can switch between radios by pressing CTRL + SHIFT + A.

You can pull up your radio interface by pressing CTRL + SHIFT + X.

-How do I communicate with someone who is really far away?

For this, you will need either the PRC119 or the PRC117F . On the PRC119, change to it by pressing CTRL + SHIFT + A. Change the PWR (power) mode to HI (high) or, if you are in a vehicle, to PA (Power Amplified). This will make the signal much stronger.

-I already bound my CAPSLOCK key to my Teamspeak 3 push to talk button. Is it possible to set another key for my ACRE radio?

Go to your ArmA2 directory and open the file userconfig\acre\acre_keys.hpp

Change the key found under 'class PTTRadio { key = 58 ... }'

58 is the CAPSLOCK key. If you scroll all the way down in the acre_keys.hpp file, you will see a list of all keys and their codes.

b_350_20_000000_24341F_FFFFFF_FFFFFF.png

Edited by ALlVe

Thank you guys for positive words. I hope you will be able to come and visit my server and test things out yourself :)

Decided to enable 3rdP and sidechannel. Maybe this will bring in more people :)

Updated to DayZ mod v 1.7.7.1 and Arma OA beta v 103718. Also added Krixes Self Bloodbag script - You will need it ;)