Sign in to follow this  
gutt3rz@gmail.com

My best Dayz day.

So today my day started pretty badly, I logged back in near Kamenka with average weapons and not much gear in general. Then when running through the trees towards Balota, I got sniped, with an AS50, not sure If the bandit got lucky in finding me or maybe he was a hacker.

Anyway, I spawned back in near Solnichniy found a hatchet, some food, drink, a watch and most of that good stuff. I also stopped by a barn on the way up to Berezino and found a Cz550! I always look for these rifles but never find them, so I was pretty stoked. But then it got better, While in Berezino I found a map an 18 slot backpack, a hunting knife, a Lee Enfield and an M9 :).

So I decided to head up to Devil's Castle, passing through Novy Lug and Gvozdo looking for a vehicle, sadly I didn't find any vehicles on the way but I did find my first Heli crash site! But alas it had been looted and there was just ammo left. So I headed off to the Castle and when I got there, there was a freshly spawned in Mi-17, Being a fresh spawn it was pretty banged up and I couldn't really fix it by myself, but I did find my first 2 cans of Mountain Dew so my happiness continued and I headed NW to see if the Ural was at it's spawn. And to my Joy it was, although the fuel tank needed a fix and it also required a new wheel. (funnily enough there was a big rainbow over the top of it when I arrived) So I went searching for parts in Lopatino and got what I needed, sadly after fixing it, it turns out it was stuck on the house and the wheels kept killing themselves, and it just wouldn't budge...

So I let everyone on side channel know so they could laugh at me, and they did, but then a really nice guy offered me a lift out if I needed. So he came and picked me up in his black little wing and gave me some NVGs and a Rangefinder! But then it got really good, as we where flying around looking for a vehicle for myself we found no less than 6 heli crash sites! I couldn't believe it and neither could he, one by one we just kept finding more, although the loot wasn't great at the first few I did snag an AKS - Kobra to replace my Lee Enfield. Then at the second last crash I found a G-17 (coincidentally my favourite pistol in the game). Then I told him I had to go and asked for a drop off and on the way we found the last Heli crash, now I'm happy I stuck around because it was the best crash site so far. I found an M24! Had never even seen one before, and now it was mine! Happiest Dayz day of my life. That was the most generous bandit I have come across, let me take all the guns I wanted!

I know it was drawn out and maybe a bit boring, but I just felt like sharing.

Anyway what was your best Dayz day?

• Like 4

Gutterz, that does sound like a very good day. :) :thumbsup: :beans:

I've had lots of good days in dayz but lately they've been not so good with a PvP bandit, disguised as a hero, sniping me at the neaf. I wish they could find something to do about these people who claim to be heroes and then kill innocent players who have never killed anyone. Some of my best memories were finding my first vehicle, my first map, and matches. Also, the first time I played with Derpy Hooves and his team. That was hiliariously funny with Derpy running around with a flare to attract zombies and the rest of us waiting in the fire station in Cherno. I remember watching him run to us and about 30 zombies came running after him down that long road that runs through Cherno. That was with the previous mod release, so with that version each zombie you killed a zombie a whole group of new ones would spawn in. We ended up with hundreds of dead zeds on the floor! :)

Edited by Sula
  • Like 1

I accidentally shot my friend in the head while we were looting a chopper crash. Best. Day. Ever.

I remember finding my first crash site on the big field on the north side of Mogilevka, M14 AIM (or Ep1 as it was known back then ;) ), FN FAL ANPV-S4 and 2 PP-19's. Unfortunately I had a terrible PC back then and couldn't really play, but it was still exciting! I was stoked when I found my first DMR, M24 and M4A3 CCO though, there's something that just feels awesome about going into the barracks, seeing a gun at the far side, and seeing its something awesome as you get close, and not just a damn M1014.

• Like 1

today i spawned a new and found a cycle made a team called sealteam69 set a camp i tell one of my friend s to sit down and asked if he is a noob pulls a gun on me and fires lol "life in Dayz "